Joy: Loyalty Program

Joy: Loyalty Program | Reviews

by AVADA

Boost customer loyalty with automatic reward programs

Tavarakeidas.fi

Would have been great but all text was not translatable. Couldn't translate even in code. That's a shame since most of it could be translated. Edit: customer support helped to translate all.

November 1, 2021

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. Thank you for your feedbacks. I saw you already translated almost text in our app. However, there are some labels not supported yet but we are actually adding them fully this month. And also, we can implement the translation for your right now so that you do not need to wait for the update.

I sent you a follow-up email, kindly check it so that we can help you at the soonest!

Best,
Rainy

SPR Online Shop

Very good customer service. They helped me very quickly to solve problems and to configure my store.

Racheal's Creations

haven't fully tested it yet but its easy to set up and has so many features for something that's free. highly recommend

The Caffeine Experience

I have heard about this app and was thinking about the cost and support.. Then after talking to the support online, I re4alised that they are currently providing this for FREE! What are you waiting for???? points for social media following.l this is the app the get!

Juste Nature

I love this app and the customer service has been fast and amazing! Highly recommend it! Especially for small businesses

The Gift Company

This App is simple to install. The Customer service is quick and responsive. Highly recommended!!!!

Keystone Farms Cheese

Very easy to use app! Love the layout and being able to offer this to my customers! Really nice Customer Service as well! Highly recommend!

华夏超市

This app is really simple but have all the feature I need except one (while the customer service said they will try add that feature).
The customer service is so easy to reach!
Simple App, Great Team!

August 19, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

Sensationally Fabulous

the app is really easy to use, support is very friendly and helpful , the only problem I have is it doesn't offer more rewards for sharing on socials, leave a photo review, or invite friends. I really want an app that has all these options. the best thing the team has informed me that all the options will be added very soon can NOT WAIT

August 13, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is collecting feature requests like this and will update the app at the soonest time. Allow us some time to develop and release new ways to earn points.

I also send you a follow-up email so that we can know more about your demand. Kindly help me check your inbox.

Rainy from AVADA

ORYA Jewelry

Very user friendly app! I am loving it! Thank you to Rainy and her team! They have an excellent support too!

Previous 1 3