Reviews (1,620)

4.9

Merchants highly value this loyalty program for its cost-effectiveness and ability to enhance customer engagement through customizable features like referral programs and rewards. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify, improving customer retention and increasing sales. The user-friendly interface is easy to align with brand-specific needs. Performance is consistently reliable. Support, particularly from team members like Audrey, Hana, and Tiana, is responsive and effective in resolving issues, contributing to a positive user experience.

June 30, 2024

They are very Helpful... got help from Hana... the functionality isn't 100% but good enough for what we need. Cheaper than other loyalty apps

HairReve
Philippines
About 1 month using the app
April 2, 2024

This is one of the best loyalty program I have ever seen , And the customer service (especially Liz) is top tier.

If you are looking for customer retention , Definitely you need this app.

Baagni
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
May 31, 2024

I recently started using this app and I'm incredibly impressed! Not only is the interface user-friendly and intuitive, but the customer service is exceptional. Audrey and Nikita, in particular, were incredibly responsive and helpful whenever I had a question or issue. Their quick responses and willingness to assist really made my experience with the app enjoyable. Kudos to the entire team for creating such a fantastic product and providing top-notch support!

Ma Nuit Blanche
Egypt
About 5 hours using the app
May 22, 2024

Lydia was able to resolve some issues with the app quickly. Greatly recommend!

ect.studio
Austria
7 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Die App hat sehr viele Reward-Features. Der Customer Support ist sehr hilfsbereit und geduldig. Bei meinem Problem konnte mir Lydia mit viel Geduld helfen. Wir nutzen die App in den EU-Store und US-Store. In EU Store haben wir die Sprachen deutsch und englisch. Leider sind die E-Mails nur in einer Sprache möglich. Es ist sicherlich ein Punkt, der abhält die App in Europa-Store einzusetzen. Deswegen ist ein Punktabzug.

melume-sandbox
Germany
8 months using the app
July 10, 2024

Great customer service! The team at Joy was very patient and helpful.

Waterdrop United Kingdom
China
2 days using the app
January 18, 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapore
3 months using the app
April 10, 2024

Es una aplicación con una interfaz sencilla a utilizar, me gusto solo porque no puedo automatizar correos en cada cierto tiempos.

My Store
Mexico
3 months using the app
January 21, 2024

excellent support from Jasmine. issue was rectified quickly . GREAT APP & SUPPORT!

HOUSE D'LUXE
South Africa
5 months using the app
September 5, 2023

Fantastic customer service. I would give 5 stars, but there are a few little functional things I would love to have that are not quite there yet.

USM公式オンラインショップ