Reviews (1,620)

4.9

Merchants highly value this loyalty program for its cost-effectiveness and ability to enhance customer engagement through customizable features like referral programs and rewards. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify, improving customer retention and increasing sales. The user-friendly interface is easy to align with brand-specific needs. Performance is consistently reliable. Support, particularly from team members like Audrey, Hana, and Tiana, is responsive and effective in resolving issues, contributing to a positive user experience.

August 19, 2021

Application facile à paramétrer. Le support est excellent et très réactif. La 5ème étoiles est manquante parce que l’intégration du nombre de points sur le menu de navigation ou bien sur la page compte client n’est pas trés esthétique.

TwentyNiners
France
About 2 months using the app
August 8, 2022

I'm about to start using the Rewards program and I have got nice support from Hana, she is a great person.

AnimixQ
Qatar
About 1 month using the app
July 10, 2022

Duidelijke en handige app, makkelijk te stylen naar je eigens shop en goede helpdesk. Thanks again Candace.

Watoto
Belgium
30 days using the app
September 26, 2022

I just downloaded the app so i still have much more to test and discover but I have been trying to find a loyalty program app that was easy to translate and thanks to the help of Hana things were quite straightforward!

Be Organic
Kuwait
13 days using the app
July 7, 2023

This is a great app with many features that make operating a rewards program pretty simple. Support is very fast and helpful. The only things I would want to see added are the ability to reward points for customers posting received purchases on their social media with a hashtag, more options for setting the earn period, currently it's life time or 6 months, I'd want more options such as at least 12 months, and more options for referral such as option to award points instead of just store credit or discount coupon and that would make it 5 stars for me. Otherwise, everything works well and seamless, the pricing is right where it should be, the other apps charge way too much, so this app is great.

Gizmo Graphic Works
9 days using the app
May 16, 2023

Easy to use! There were some things that I had to get fixed from the support team but they did it right away! Supportive Team for sure. I took away 1 star just because the "Branding" part needs more freedom for user customization. But must have app!

detoks.ca
8 days using the app
Edited February 5, 2023

Customer support is great and quick. I had a problem with my referral program, but thanks to Aisha, the problem was sent to the tech team.

evo.alxco
Egypt
2 days using the app
October 20, 2022

Just started with it, but so far so good. Jasmine was great with the questions I had, so hopefully it will perform as needed now :-)

essentoils.co.za
South Africa
1 day using the app
July 29, 2022

I'd suggest to introduce a separate page feature to show the rewards. Emily has been very helpful throughout. She helped in setting up the features! She was very responsive. The app is working good so far.

Coco Curls
Pakistan
About 6 hours using the app
May 31, 2023

This was my first time using this app. And Sunny was very helpful. Makes me want to stick around. Because i know they'll respond in a timely fashion! Thanks for all the help. Some issues but overall very good.

soulllfooish