4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable and user-friendly loyalty program management, including referral programs. Its customization options, ability to handle large volumes, and positive impact on customer retention are highly valued. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness and effectiveness, with 24/7 support and robust tracking and reporting features.

March 19, 2024

This app works well. The customer service and support is great. The only issue we ever have is in explaining to customers how to pull up their information but that's not the fault of the app as I find it very easy to use.

I recently updated my store theme and the app stopped working but within 15 min chat with support this got it working again. So yes, I would recommend this app.

Moccasins Canada
Over 1 year using the app
March 10, 2024

I have been looking for a review application for some time and a lot of them charge outrageous prices. However, this application has a great free plan to get you started and as you scale up it won't cost you an arm and a leg either!

The app is completely customisable and easy to use with a great user-friendly backend for you to navigate through, useful help guides and for when you get stuck reach out to their fabulous support team who are always happy to help you!

I love it and my customers love that I can offer them loyalty points for shopping with me over my competitors.

Glasgow Chav
4 months using the app
March 21, 2024

I found the program to be extremely useful, especially due to the exceptional customer service provided by Hana. Her patience was remarkable, as she not only guided me through each step with utmost clarity but also took the time to teach me carefully. Her dedication and assistance were truly invaluable in ensuring my understanding and success with the program.

MichuPet
Over 1 year using the app
March 12, 2024

Easy to setup, works great and integrates perfectly with our store. Thanks to Audrey and Maison from JOY for helping solve a small issue that we could not!

Zeosmobile.com
Almost 2 years using the app
April 17, 2024

I chatted with Prakash through the chat help feature.
He was able to help me find a solution to my problem quickly and efficiently.
I appreciate the helpful support!

Indigo River & Co.
7 months using the app
March 5, 2024

So far, loving the app! There are lots of options to consider when setting up a program like this and I appreciate the guidance and help I've received from the chat feature. Most recently, Hana, has helped me and was able to answer each question promptly. Hana provided screenshots to help me navigate to the right screens for setting up the options I wanted.

My Computer is My Canvas | Bloom to Balm
6 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Awesome customer service from Tiana who answered my questions in no time. Great app!

Cannasutra
South Africa
Over 2 years using the app
April 18, 2024

hanna support me very well , she bring me everuthing i need to undertand this app and keep going !! congrats!!!

Priti.co
Colombia
About 2 years using the app
March 9, 2024

it was so nice talking with Emily one of the group members of this astonishing project and assistant team, i really enjoyed more creating content to my audience and with them i have greater hope on the long run, now i have a clearer vision and greater motives to expand further, The customer service is just excellent , just worth the try.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Spain
About 2 months using the app
April 23, 2024

This team always surprised me. every time you need their help, they always show up and help you more than you expected! I came across Tiana, it was one of my best experiences ever. keep doing a great job.

Gold Life Fitness