4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable and user-friendly loyalty program management, including referral programs. Its customization options, ability to handle large volumes, and positive impact on customer retention are highly valued. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness and effectiveness, with 24/7 support and robust tracking and reporting features.

May 7, 2024

Wow! I can't stop raving about the Joy: Loyalty Program Shopify app! It's been a game-changer for our business. Not only does it work seamlessly, but it's also incredibly user-friendly.

I have to give a huge shoutout to Tiana and Anivia from the Joy tech team. Their support has been invaluable in helping us set up and optimize our loyalty program. Whenever we've had questions or needed assistance, they've been there with prompt and friendly support, guiding us every step of the way. Their expertise and dedication have truly made a difference for our business, and we couldn't be more grateful.

Zona Cerealista Online
Brazil
15 days using the app
March 9, 2024

it was so nice talking with Emily one of the group members of this astonishing project and assistant team, i really enjoyed more creating content to my audience and with them i have greater hope on the long run, now i have a clearer vision and greater motives to expand further, The customer service is just excellent , just worth the try.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Spain
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2024

The Customers Service team is always very prompt to help with my queries. Thank you to Lydia who solved our problem today.

Nordic Fusion Store
10 months using the app
March 5, 2024

I've been using this for about 2 years. Great app for a loyalty rewards program. Hana and Tracy were very helpful when I needed some support. thank you!

Sunlight Silver Jewelry
Over 1 year using the app
February 14, 2024

Avada has the best products for Ecommerce. I have found almost everything I need to not only give my customers a smooth shopping experience, but allow me to have a smooth back-end experience. The Joy Rewards Program has a lot of features and allows for integration with other products, even if you're not an "all in for Avada" customer like me. The only thing I would recommend different, is possibly a mid-range plan between free and pro for new stores, such as myself. And they have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was having issues with integration. Let the CSR know and he fixed it immediately!

God's Girl Gifts And Apparel
About 1 month using the app
March 13, 2024

I needed support to fix something, a piece of code that needed to be added, Emily was my point of contact and handled it great, thanks again for this

Chique Design
Netherlands
2 months using the app
April 10, 2024

We have been using this app for our three domains and it's been working really well! Customer service is really fast and efficient, both for support and for design changes. Thank you Hana and Tony for your precious help!

Korean skincare FR
Netherlands
2 months using the app
April 20, 2024

The app is doing okay so far, I am using the free plan right now. The Customer Service team members (Tiana, Toby, Esther) are very helpful and have provided immediate support when needed. It's a bit disappointing that the point balance function cannot work with the Shopify New account type and hopefully this can be resolved in the future.
Also, when customer redeemed their coupon, under the Reward list, it only shows the code and the reward description (e.g. Discount £1 for every 100 points) but not the actual amount of the coupon, I think it would be more helpful for the customer to see the value of their coupons if they have redeemed more than one.

A Little Fish Fashion Boutique
4 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Hana was super helpful in assisting me to edit some storefront icons! Great service. Thank you.

Didier Lab Latvia
Lithuania
8 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Emily was very helpful and super quick to solve my problem. Thank you

Scotlin Scents