Reviews (1,570)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless rewards management. They value its customization options, referral program, and customer balance downloads. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, with team members frequently recognized for their assistance. Merchants report increased customer engagement and retention due to the app's features. Its tracking and reporting capabilities are also appreciated. Some suggest improvements like points activity downloads and scheduled customer balance backups.

June 14, 2024

it is really a good app, and the supporter Hana helps me a lot to solve the issue!

FurryTail
About 2 months using the app
March 22, 2024

The service is awesome, and they are always willing to help! Liz is the best I had two issues two different times and she fixed them both. Thanks

Shella Bella Beauty™️
About 2 months using the app
Edited April 11, 2024

Tiana & Hana were both very helpful getting my questions answered before launching our loyalty program on Shopify. We feel confident we have all the features we need to be successful for our specific needs, at an extremely pleasing price.

Voxel Dental
22 days using the app
March 29, 2024

Sunny was fantastic! She provided clear and helpful answers to my questions about the loyalty app and went above and beyond by suggesting an excellent option for the air review app. Thanks to Sunny, I feel much more confident using both apps!

LowVoltageCables
28 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Very useful app with lots of features to meet my needs, I had many questions and Liz was on hand the enitre way helping me get set up and ready to go!

MintKeeper
7 days using the app
May 9, 2024

quick respond, and solve the problems perfectly. especially thanks Nolan and the technician: Williams.

USKO OPTICAL
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
March 31, 2024

The customer service is very soon and useful, and the free plan is very enough for the small business

77PAWS
18 days using the app
May 12, 2024

Discovered Joy when setting up my new store and I feel like this is the best bank for the buck. Friendly UI + functionality makes Joy the app to go for our store.

On another note, the support team is super quick and solved our issue in a blink, thank you William!

Glow-Tique
4 days using the app
February 14, 2024

Avada has the best products for Ecommerce. I have found almost everything I need to not only give my customers a smooth shopping experience, but allow me to have a smooth back-end experience. The Joy Rewards Program has a lot of features and allows for integration with other products, even if you're not an "all in for Avada" customer like me. The only thing I would recommend different, is possibly a mid-range plan between free and pro for new stores, such as myself. And they have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was having issues with integration. Let the CSR know and he fixed it immediately!

God's Girl Gifts And Apparel
About 1 month using the app
June 4, 2024

Support is always available and quick to respond. Pamela was a huge help.

Pour Caddy