JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Painteye

Worth every penny. Eric is phenomenal. Saw a drastic increase in traffic within a month. I will continue to do business with this company for a long time.

Aroma Addiction

Brilliant app. I have no idea about coding so takes all the pressure off me trying to work it all out. Best app for improving SEO results. Thank you JSON-LD for the great work!

Iced Tea Aesthetics

You get exactly what you pay for, Eric was always there to help us out, very happy with my experience

Lovepray jewelry

We've used it at Lovepray Jewelry for a long time now and love it. I had some questions about it and contacted their support team and it was crazy fast and amazing. Thank you!

LAGUIOLE IMPORTS

We have two stores with the JSON-LD for SEO app. Our visibility has increased dramatically over the last few months. Keep in mind that using this service does not provide overnight magic.

Patience is paramount, no one can force Google to show results overnight, even Eric can't. The support we received from Eric is simply AMAZING and SPEEDY! He cares about his customers in a way that makes you feel like you are the only one that reaches out to him.

Do not hesitate to INVEST in this app, you will not be sorry :)

Fred @ Laguiole-Imports.com

A. Dodson's

Easy to install and support seems within easy reach. Clear and easy to understand tidbits are emailed regularly.

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great app. It does what is should be. Google picked up changes withing 1 week. So we'll continue to use this app.

Sweat industry

Jason was very helpful and provided results within the first month. He is always available if I have any questions. Would definitely recommend.

Zutano

Super easy to install and already seeing some rich results after just one week. Best of all, the support is absolutely top notch! The app developer went above and beyond to answer a few questions I had. Really happy to have found this app!

Campus Classics

JSON-LD for SEO is a fantastic app. We saw rich snippets appearing in Google search results within 3 weeks of installing the application. It's super easy to install, and requires very little to no configuration. To put it simply, it just works. On top of that, Eric is fantastic to work with and is very responsive to emails with questions or suggestions. Highly recommend!!