JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Prolampsales

Significant benefit. Fast, clean, easy installation. Highly recommended.

Mytoolkit

very helpful and came to the aid of an issue we had - thank you

Pro Music Bags

This app does exactly what it advertises, and when I contacted customer service they replied very quickly & resolved the problem immediately.

Speedwear Ltd

Structured data, what is that? Actually its really important and Google loves it! This app is great, is easy to install and will give you a long term boost once you install it and let google crawl your site. Keep up the good work guys!

Info 4834

Good app. I saw improved search engine rankings almost immediately. I'd highly recommend this app.

Update: Eric is dedicated to updating this app and each time he does, I notice a jump in sales. Thanks Eric!

Diane Burroughs
BirdSupplies.com

Permacharts Com

App works great and the support us even better. Helped the SEO on our site www.Permacharts.com and I would recommend it

Kruz Leather

The App is working as described. When i installed the app initially it was not showing the stars on the google listings. I contacted Eric and he was very helpful. He jumped in to solve the issue i was having on my review app and he communicated with them and solve the problem. Very happy customer. Thanks Eric.

Betsy Best Test

This app was a huge time saver for our Gourmet Nut and Seed Butter business.

Yourlamode

Great app works and easy to install

Bazzle

You may not think this is important, but trust me, when it comes to building your site for the long haul, you'll be very happy you have this app. It saves me a ton of work on SEO. Been using for about a year, and I couldn't be happier. And it's a one time fee which makes it even better. Just set it and forget it. Easy 5 Stars