JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Ilana Davis LLC

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Permacharts Com

App works great and the support us even better. Helped the SEO on our site www.Permacharts.com and I would recommend it

Kruz Leather

The App is working as described. When i installed the app initially it was not showing the stars on the google listings. I contacted Eric and he was very helpful. He jumped in to solve the issue i was having on my review app and he communicated with them and solve the problem. Very happy customer. Thanks Eric.

Betsy Best Test

This app was a huge time saver for our Gourmet Nut and Seed Butter business.

Yourlamode

Great app works and easy to install

Bazzle

You may not think this is important, but trust me, when it comes to building your site for the long haul, you'll be very happy you have this app. It saves me a ton of work on SEO. Been using for about a year, and I couldn't be happier. And it's a one time fee which makes it even better. Just set it and forget it. Easy 5 Stars

Western Soul

All you have to do is install it. The app does the rest. Can we get more app like this??? Easy peasy.

Califlour

This is the best SEO company we have hired yet! Super helpful and great price! Thank you!!

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Great App! Thanks!
Sue
Jacqui's Preemie Pride

Rogue Hydro Llc

Easily inserts the code with no issues. While it doesn't guarantee search engines will use it, having both JSON and rich snippets will help ensure product data is pulled as easy as possible. Super easy implementation and well worth the one-time charge.

Ku Chiku

Great app, easy install. Works well, and does what it advertises. A steal at $49, no recurring app fees! Will recommend.