JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Cajun Crate & Supply

This has helped me with Google's Rich Snippets! I chose this app because it was a one time fee but it also works with Judge.me reviews. However, Eric has already proven to be so helpful with additional support or questions. Would recommend to ANY E-commerce store.

Takeout Kit

Super fast results! I think we hit a new record but it only took 3 days for our structured product review data to show up in Google results. Very responsive founder/support when I wanted to verify that everything was set up correctly. I wish I had done this years ago. Close your eyes and approve the one-time charge - you won't regret your decision!

June 21, 2019

You're correct, your 3 days from install to Rich Results beat the previous record of 6 days. You should take some credit yourself as Google likes Shopify stores with high-quality content and customer reviews.

My Fancy Dress

Fantastic app for rich snippets and amazing follow up information at no extra cost. Highly recommend

Protected Trust

This is more than just an app, its a service with expertise. I feel like I gain another person to our team.

Royal Essence AU

Was working within a week. Worth the money, I have already told several people about it. Love the fact that i can change theme and then simply click a button to add in SEO friendly code.

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Already seeing results! Absolutely love how available Eric is when it comes to answering SEO questions. He has some great advice on top of the service.

Wowe Lifestyle

The JSON-LD application works perfectly, my rich content started showing up on Google very quickly and they have great super quick customer service

House of Knives

Can't recommend this enough. The rich snippets are really making our Google results stand out, and it adds additional details to your Google Shopping ads (images) as well which is brilliant!

Game Room Shop

Great app. Easy to use. I love the automation.

As others have said. Eric offers phenomenal support.

PLAYBOY

FINALLY a solid SEO solution! JSON-LD is a hassle free SEO app that works well with superb customer support.