JSON‑LD for SEO

$399 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 10, 2022

Tolle App die einen großen Gegenwert für den Preis bringt. Keine Abozahlung, sondern nur eine 1x Gebühr. Wir nutzen diese App für Video SEO und konnten bereits nach 2 Wochen positive Änderungen bei den Google Suchergebnissen feststellen.

thungourmet
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy the video structured data worked so well for you and that you saw results in 2 weeks. Please contact me if you need anything else.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Ich freue mich, dass die strukturierten Videodaten für Sie so gut funktioniert haben und dass Sie in 2 Wochen Ergebnisse gesehen haben. Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich, wenn Sie noch etwas benötigen.

September 22, 2022

I use this app to get rich snippets from Google. I like how easy it is to get help when you get issues and that it's always updated with the latest features.

Modern Blaze
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Ilana Davis LLC replied September 23, 2022

Your review is much appreciated and I'm glad to hear that the entire process has been so easy for you. If I can answer any other questions for you, don't hesitate to reach out.

September 16, 2022

We've had this app for a while and never needed support, we recently upgraded theme's and support from Ilana Davis was extremely fast and helpful. Great app too! Highly recommended all round.

The Hippie House
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied September 16, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. I'm glad to hear the app has just worked for you over the years. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 30, 2022

This app is great! Ilana is super helpful answering any questions I have. Very easy install. Highly recommended!

Londonland Designs
Time spent using app: 13 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Anytime you have questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 25, 2022

Ilana is always very responsive to questions and provides great resources too! We recommend using to improve your SEO!

Coyote Rollers Direct
Time spent using app: 7 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 25, 2022

More than happy to help you as you grow your business. Thank you for your review and if I can help in any way going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 24, 2022

Long-time user of this app, it's always worked great. We recently upgraded themes and had a couple of questions, the support we received was quick and very helpful.

Holy Cow Canvas
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 24, 2022

Happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for your review and glad to hear that the app has continued to help your store over the years. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

August 11, 2022

We installed the App a month ago and it is good so far, we already started to see our Rich Results. Ilana was extremely helpful and I had answers to all of my questions :) She is very professional and nice person.

My Teamania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 12, 2022

It's been my pleasure to help. Thank you for your review and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 10, 2022

Everything works flawlessly right out of the box. It's easy to install and pretty much hands off to configure it. Just as described. Plus a nice personal touch of follow up on the results from the developer. The markup is indexing after two weeks. Worth the investment. Highly recommend this app.

Bar Stool Gems
Time spent using app: 18 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 11, 2022

Thank you for your review and your generous words of encouragement. Glad to hear you like the hands-off approach and that you were able to see results so quickly. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

August 1, 2022

We installed the app, Ilana was extremely helpful and very responsive to everything. The instructions are very easy to follow, the results are showing that it is effective and doing what it says it will. Very easy process and highly recommend.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's been my pleasure to work with Sabattus Disc Golf and I can't wait to see the progress your store makes. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you have.

July 29, 2022

I purchased this APP for Google Rich Results. It turns out GREAT! Ilana is very responsible! This APP is worth every penny you spend.

Perimeter Billiard Lights
Time spent using app: 23 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied July 29, 2022

Loved seeing your results so quickly. Thank you so much for your review. Let me know if you have any questions in the future.