JSON‑LD for SEO

$399 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 21, 2022

This app started to show results in search engines we hope this will translate into sales. We love the support we receive from them. Ilana is wonderful we love the support and care we get and we would definitely go for other services they may offer. Highly recommended!

Worthwheels
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied April 21, 2022

Love to see results for such a fun store. It is my absolute pleasure to help. Thanks so much for your review and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

April 15, 2022

Ilana is amazing! We were struggling to see rich results for quite a while and tried a bunch of options, including a number of free ones. She got it done the first go around. You get what you pay for. Thank you! This app is so worth it.

ePothex
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied April 15, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words. It's always great to see results so quickly and I'm glad to hear that JSON-LD for SEO worked for you when other apps didn't. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

April 6, 2022

Both Eric and Llana are so helpful. The app does as promised and it's well worth the money. They also send a daily email with tips as well.

Kooniez
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied April 6, 2022

I thanked you over email as well but had to do it here again. Thank you for being a long-time customer and we're so happy you find value in both the app and our emails.

March 31, 2022

Great app and great customer service! Helps with SEO and does all the heavy lifting with JSON. I couldn't handle things if I had to do it on my own.

Dark Elf Dice
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 31, 2022

It's lovely to hear the app has been so valuable to you over the years. It's our pleasure to support you as you grow your business.

March 29, 2022

The app works as described and the customer support is excellent if you have any questions. I highly recommend it!

Muir Way
Time spent using app: 11 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 29, 2022

Thank you for your review and I'm glad to hear not only that the app worked well for you but that you've appreciated our customer service.

March 24, 2022

This is the 2nd site I have used JSON‑LD for SEO on and I have had good results with both and the support is second to none. Highly recommended!

materialworldonline
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting JSON-LD for SEO on both of your Shopify stores. I can't wait to see your new store grow as your first one did. Congrats again on the new launch.

March 24, 2022

Had this app a number of years now. The app is continuously improved. Feedback & suggestions from myself always taken on board. Results from having the app can, given time, be clearly seen in search. Keep up the excellent work with the app Ilana.

PATCHERS
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and this kind review. I'm so glad to hear you've found so much value from the app over the years. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

March 23, 2022

I have used this app for some years and it has definitely improved my visibility on Google. Just updated my Theme and it needed me to contact the company for help. The reply was swift and sorted the issue straightaway. Customer Service/Support very good. Overall highly recommended.

FelinFach
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 23, 2022

Thank you for your review and glad to hear the app has made such a strong impact on your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

March 21, 2022

Even though my review app wasn't integrated, Iliana came through and implemented it quickly. Very responsive and helpful on the install, too (I had a custom theme). Recommend highly!

Honeyopathy
Time spent using app: 25 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 21, 2022

I'm so glad you asked about the review integration and so happy I could get it taken care of for you. Your review is so appreciated and it's been a pleasure to work with you on your journey.

March 15, 2022

I use this app and it strongly increased my visibility on Google. It was amazing that there was no particular coding or development to run the App and I also enjoy there helpful newsletter and updates. The customer service is outstanding and we can only highly recommend JSON-LD for SEO particular for shops with many products.

Brandes Autographs
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied March 15, 2022

It's been my pleasure to help you on your journey. Thank you so much for this kind review and your words of encouragement. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.