JSON‑LD for SEO

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

$299 one-time charge

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Teamania

Time spent using app About 1 month

We installed the App a month ago and it is good so far, we already started to see our Rich Results. Ilana was extremely helpful and I had answers to all of my questions :) She is very professional and nice person.

August 12, 2022

It's been my pleasure to help. Thank you for your review and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Bar Stool Gems

Everything works flawlessly right out of the box. It's easy to install and pretty much hands off to configure it. Just as described. Plus a nice personal touch of follow up on the results from the developer. The markup is indexing after two weeks. Worth the investment. Highly recommend this app.

August 11, 2022

Thank you for your review and your generous words of encouragement. Glad to hear you like the hands-off approach and that you were able to see results so quickly. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sabattus Disc Golf, Inc.

We installed the app, Ilana was extremely helpful and very responsive to everything. The instructions are very easy to follow, the results are showing that it is effective and doing what it says it will. Very easy process and highly recommend.

August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's been my pleasure to work with Sabattus Disc Golf and I can't wait to see the progress your store makes. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you have.

Perimeter Billiard Lights

I purchased this APP for Google Rich Results. It turns out GREAT! Ilana is very responsible! This APP is worth every penny you spend.

July 29, 2022

Loved seeing your results so quickly. Thank you so much for your review. Let me know if you have any questions in the future.

Tiny Beast Designs

I put off installing this for a long time due to the high price but I finally decided to invest in it and I'm glad I did. Ilana is super hands on which I really appreciate and I love that it takes care of all the rich results setup for you which I've needed for a long ti,e/

July 29, 2022

Thank you for your delightful review. I for one am glad you made the jump and it's wonderful to see your results. I look forward to seeing your site grow!

Audacia Home

The best service with an app I have ever received. Another app I use incorrectly blame this app for a problem I was having (it turned out NOT to be this app). I emailed Llana, and she troubleshooted the issue and helped me fix the issue caused by a different app. Many people would just tell me to go talk to the development team at the app causing the problem, but she was immediately responsive, and helped me fix the issue. I truly appreciate it Llana, exceptional service!

July 6, 2022

It was my pleasure to help solve the mystery. Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Flora Designs Australia

Location Australia

This is a 10 star review for Ilana Davis of JSON-LD for SEO. Fantastic support and service from her, and also the best and comprehensive JSON-LD app for Shopify. Ilana answered all my questions promptly and has the ninja technical skills to give me the options that I need. Snippets started showing up shortly after installing the app. Don't go cheap with the other apps - get this JSON-LD for SEO and make the right investment for your business.

July 1, 2022

Though I responded via email, I had to thank you here as well. Congrats on the results and I'm happy to help in any way I can. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Ilana (ninja of all things technical)

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect of this App, and the support has been exceptional! Highly recommended.

June 14, 2022

I love that you love the set-it-and-forget-it aspect :)
Thanks so much for your review and glad to see the app has been so helpful for you over the years. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

LULU FURNITURE

Location Singapore

Ilana Davis provided me lots of useful advice before and after installing this app. The first Rich Results for my products in Google Image Search was seen 17 days after app installation.

June 10, 2022

It's wonderful to see your results so quickly. Thank you for your review and glad to hear the advice has been helpful for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Healthy Habitats

Location Australia

Such a brilliant app. 100% worth it. The support is next level, they always go above and beyond to help. I definitely recommend JSON-LD .

June 2, 2022

It has been my pleasure to help you on your journey. Thanks for this review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47