JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Iron Doggy™

The app does what it says it will. The post support and content are phenomenal. It is certainly worth the ROI for your store. We saw results very quickly.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Would highly recommend. We switched over from another SEO app which we had used for years, it constantly had errors of late and we will never look back on making the change to JSON-LD for SEO. Setup was so Easy & Fast. The customer service has been outstanding and all of the errors we had in search console disappeared within days. Rich snippets were showing on our products within hours. Thank you so much :)

Honest PPE Supply

Eric is absolutely amazing. Truly 100% great support. Proactive and always with detail feedback. Keep the awesome job, Eric!

Bracelet Fantaisie

Great SEO application !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very efficient and gives good results for my shop. Thanks

Infyssal

This is a great app. I installed it a little over a week ago and my rich results are already appearing in Google images. Eric has also been very helpful and constantly sends updates and tips. I definitely recommend this for every store.

Glitzy Secrets

We have been really impressed with this app and the excellent support from Eric. His knowledge is 1st class!

Paleo Treats®

Super support from Eric. Worked quickly. Installed on June 12th, Rich Results were showing June 25th. Foundational SEO made easy. Do it!

Ivanna Vape

This has been the best value and most worthwhile purchase for my store. Not only do you get the rich snippets, Eric also sends the most informative emails on how to get the most out of your seo work.
I was concerned about the huge amount upfront but would pay double now i know how valuable it is to the success on my store.

West Ninth Vintage

This is a must-have for all Shopify stores.

We installed JON-LD for SEO more than 6 months ago to help resolve flakiness with Google Shopping. After about 40 days all of the errors were gone (except the ones we introduced ourselves) and our feed was working with no issue. And then new revenue started to appear - both an increase in organic and paid traffic which both yielded sales. Any questions we had along the way were quickly answered by Eric.

AmbrogioShoes

Awesome! Helpful service too. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40