JSON‑LD for SEO

JSON‑LD for SEO

by Little Stream Software

Get SEO traffic through Googles Rich Results and Rich Snippets

Health from Transylvania

Eric is very nice and helpful and the app seems to work nicely after a few weeks. Will continue to monitor, but it seems fine.
Thanks!

JIMMYCASE

What a great app and support from Eric. With no drama most of our Google data issues disappeared after we installed the app. Eric is super knowledgeable in google structured data and provided a lot of great information to help us get the most out of the app. One of the best apps on shopify. https://thejimmycase.com/

Magnus Home Products

Eric, the creator/owner, does an excellent job in keeping the app regularly updated to ensure it works. He's also an exceptional communicator. I recently had questions & concerns regarding our site. Eric took the time to answer all my questions, providing details & resources that a novice such as myself could use & understand.

Grayson Monáe

I use this app to help me get better rankings and show up in Google. I see it has already started showing some rich results. Can't wait to see what it continues to do

weplaywelltogether

I had issues with the google search console & warnings and was looking into an expensive fix through the ad agency I was working with. After an independent contractor recommened this App it took care of my search console issues and best off all now I don't have to pay extra whenever I upgrade my shopify theme. this app takes care of all the data structure and I can now freely upgrade my store to stay current with the theme I am using. Before I had to repay the agency whenever I upgraded the theme. and did I mention the super customer service & informal emails I got right from the beginning. $299 well spent

Modest Mounts

Wow. This is a real service, that REALLY works - with real support that you can really really count on. Worth every penny.

BeCoffee

Easy to implement and worth the investment. I warmly recommend if you want a good solution for Rich Results.

EZ Organic Shop

Does a fantastic job, support is great and everything works seamlessly. Highly recommended to everyone.

Trusted Caskets

Start to use this app a couple of weeks ago, the installation was very simple. Nice app. Already showing reach snippet on the Google search results

J.D. Gifts

I am extremely happy with this app and support staff! They fixed a bug on my site before I even installed their app! Results showing after just one week! WOW! Automatically updates. Well worth the money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37