JSON‑LD for SEO

$399 one-time charge
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 25, 2023

Easy to implement and started seeing results 1-2 months after installing. Ilana Davis has also been super helpful when I had individual queries

Outdoor Roadie
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied January 25, 2023

Thank you for your review. It was great to see your results and glad to hear you found the app easy to use.

January 13, 2023

This app is fantastic and I have seen a marked increase rich snippets which are such a huge advantage when you're looking for 1st page results. Terrific customer service.

TrollingMotors.net
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ilana Davis LLC replied January 13, 2023

So glad to hear your Rich Results are giving you an advantage over your competitors. Thanks for your review and happy to answer any other questions you have.

January 3, 2023

I installed my app about 2 weeks ago and Ilana sent me an email today showing my rich text starting to show up! That made me super happy as a new business. She has been very responsive to any question I have had. She is very organized with setting the expectations with what to expect from her and the results which a appreciated greatly. It felt like a much more personalized service than some of these other SEO apps I have. Hopefully this will help.

Healing The Hyperbaric Way
Time spent using app: 19 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied January 4, 2023

It was lovely to see your results and I look forward to seeing the impact they have on your traffic. It's been my pleasure to help and if you have any other questions, let me know.

December 29, 2022

Wonderful! The process isn't too time-consuming. While it can be complicated to make sense of the results, Ilana is fantastic at addressing your concerns and answering your questions clearly. And she carefully keeps track of your website. If it's been a couple months and you still don't have Rich Results, she'll make suggestions on what you can do to earn them. She's persistent and thorough, and it's so appreciated! Especially when this stuff can be so complicated and over our heads

Aurora Heat
Time spent using app: 5 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 30, 2022

It's wonderful to see your results and glad I could help with some of the complicated nuances of Rich Results. I'm grateful you've found the app and support valuable. It's been my pleasure to help and happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you for your review!

December 22, 2022

Great app with excellent support from our local provider.
Iliana is super helpful and detailed in her explanations and she's always making sure that everything works as needed.

Flower Boom Dallas
Time spent using app: 5 months
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 22, 2022

Glad to hear you've appreciated the app and support. Thank you for your review. As always if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

December 20, 2022

This is a must have app if you want to have Rich Results appearing in search engines. Once installed and configured (which was really easy), we saw rich results in a matter of 6 days. Ilana knows her SEO and I was able to communicate back and forth with her on a few things that I found very helpful.

ProClip USA
Time spent using app: 7 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 20, 2022

So happy to see your results so quickly and it's great to hear that the app is easy to use. It has been my pleasure to help and answer all your great questions. As I mentioned over email, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

December 14, 2022

We were encountering a few issues with our theme's structured data. We reached out to JSON-LD for SEO developer. The response we received from Ilana Davis was very swift and got that issue resolved within a day. Very impressive customer service. Highly Recommended!

Nepali Tea Traders
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 14, 2022

Thanks so much for your review and glad to see that the app has helped you over the years and it was my pleasure to help.

December 14, 2022

I'd give this app 10 stars if I could! The best part about this app is the developer: Ilana Davis, and being able to have a one-to-one communication with her. She has been such a help and her knowledge on structured data is second to none, she was even able to warn us of the dangers of adding certain types of structured data on certain pages. She was able to point out the Google Best Practices, and I felt that just confirmed how much she knew about the subject. The audit was also a big plus, she was able to fully and thoroughly answer all of our questions before purchasing the app. Another reason we went with this app is they have structured data for videos that you can manually implement, this was not a feature we found on competitors. Also her guides on implementation seem so simple and easy to understand that you don't need to be an expert to use them :)

Sandbaggy
Time spent using app: 12 days
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 14, 2022

I'm blushing! I'm so glad to hear you've found the app and advice so valuable. It's been my honor to work with you and I look forward to seeing your store continue to grow.

November 30, 2022

I have been waiting for results and am beginning to see our top products with the rich snippets and is showing good results with ranking. on a few of the top products we were pages 2 and 3 and now on page 1. Ilana has also been so helpful and clearly an expert at SEO. This is a great app with great support.

Mukha Yoga
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 1, 2022

That's so awesome to hear that you're seeing the impact that Rich Results can have on your store. It's been my pleasure to help and happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thank you for your review!

November 30, 2022

I've been using JSON-LD for many of my shopify stores. Love the pricing and Ilana is always so helpful. This is a must for every shopify store!

Korea Ginseng Corp
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Ilana Davis LLC replied December 1, 2022

Thank you for your review and so glad the app has been helpful for all your stores. I appreciate your continued support. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.