Gesamtbewertung
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Januar 2024

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...

Trending Products
Pakistan
5 tage mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

Bearbeitet am 12. Februar 2024

Scammers !! Don’t trust this website they stole my card information and took 49$ from my card without me subscribing and they don’t want to cancel my subscription , when I asked them to cancel subscription they lied about cancelling it. also they do not want to give me my money back unless I remove this review so they scam everyone else. Such an unprofessional company and should be taken down because it’s the reason I’m not drop shipping at Shopify again .

Shta
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
13 tage mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. For us to understand your concern, please feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

I also sent you an email.

14. November 2023

it is very user friendly. it seems easy to use and not to complicated. id love to tell my family and friends about this site, and other social media pages.

jays treasures
23 tage mit der App

21. Dezember 2023

A truly unfortunate experience. The idea is good. The execution unfortunately not. Racked up 49 customer orders over a week, couldn't place orders at all in their app. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices and their tech team just couldn't get it working within a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately will have to refund these customer's orders since Jubilee could not get their act together. The only bright side is they are responsive but that only goes so far if your service doesn't work in the first place. First app that we've had an actual bad experience with. It's a shame but we have to cut our losses and move forward.

REGENALIGHT
7 tage mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

22. Oktober 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté
2 monate mit der App

8. November 2023

This is the best way to customize your favorite products and make your own brand! I am soooo excited to release my own unique brand!

Budgét Baddie
Jamaika
3 monate mit der App
8. Dezember 2023

why arent my products shipping out. my first order has not been delivered. they ordered their product 2 weeks ago

Bad Bich Headquarters
2 monate mit der App
Innovation Labs. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty for any concerns regarding order.

6. Dezember 2023

great company with great products and support to build your brand store

ellsashop
28 tage mit der App

21. Dezember 2023

Jubilee has excellent customer service and very prompt attention to detail. Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Cheek & Smile Beauty
4 tage mit der App

Bearbeitet am 27. Oktober 2023

A complete disappointment. From hidden charges to unresponsive support, this app is a nightmare. Stay far, far away, without a doubt, the worst app I've ever encountered in my experience. I can't emphasize enough how important it is for anyone considering it to stay away. From the outset, it's a recipe for disappointment.
The issues I've faced with Jubilee Cosmetics and Makeup are countless. The most glaring problem is the complete lack of transparency in their billing practices. They somehow managed to charge me without warning or reason, leaving me utterly furious. This is not how any reputable app should operate.
Furthermore, their customer support is nothing short of a nightmare. When I needed assistance or had concerns, they were unresponsive and appeared to actively avoid addressing my issues. It's incredibly frustrating to have to deal with a support team that's more interested in avoiding problems than solving them.
In the end, I can't stress enough that no one should use Jubilee Cosmetics and Makeup. It's a headache waiting to happen, and there are far better alternatives out there. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere for a more reliable and transparent solution.

My Store