Note globale
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 janvier 2024

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...

Trending Products
Pakistan
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 janvier 2024

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

Modifié le 12 février 2024

Scammers !! Don’t trust this website they stole my card information and took 49$ from my card without me subscribing and they don’t want to cancel my subscription , when I asked them to cancel subscription they lied about cancelling it. also they do not want to give me my money back unless I remove this review so they scam everyone else. Such an unprofessional company and should be taken down because it’s the reason I’m not drop shipping at Shopify again .

Shta
Émirats arabes unis
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 janvier 2024

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. For us to understand your concern, please feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

I also sent you an email.

21 décembre 2023

A truly unfortunate experience. The idea is good. The execution unfortunately not. Racked up 49 customer orders over a week, couldn't place orders at all in their app. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices and their tech team just couldn't get it working within a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately will have to refund these customer's orders since Jubilee could not get their act together. The only bright side is they are responsive but that only goes so far if your service doesn't work in the first place. First app that we've had an actual bad experience with. It's a shame but we have to cut our losses and move forward.

REGENALIGHT
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 janvier 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

14 novembre 2023

it is very user friendly. it seems easy to use and not to complicated. id love to tell my family and friends about this site, and other social media pages.

jays treasures
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application

8 décembre 2023

why arent my products shipping out. my first order has not been delivered. they ordered their product 2 weeks ago

Bad Bich Headquarters
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 janvier 2024

Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty for any concerns regarding order.

8 novembre 2023

This is the best way to customize your favorite products and make your own brand! I am soooo excited to release my own unique brand!

Budgét Baddie
Jamaïque
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 octobre 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application

21 décembre 2023

Jubilee has excellent customer service and very prompt attention to detail. Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Cheek & Smile Beauty
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application

6 décembre 2023

great company with great products and support to build your brand store

ellsashop
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application

8 janvier 2024

I'm Just starting out however the start of the set up has been pretty easy and creating your personalized branded of quality products. You can sent yourself a sample of the products and tell so you can test the product before you sell it in our store. I'm enjoying this as well.

My Store
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 29 janvier 2024

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it easy to setup. If you need any assistance in creating your beauty brand, you may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty