Avis (584)

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juillet 2024

It appears that they're illegally using your personal data, an unauthorized login was attempted to one of my emails, and shortly after (30 mins) I received a fake customer service email from them to that exact email address. Beware

nilongroup
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Great site, easy to navigate, products are affordable and worthwhile

MCA| Victorious Apparel
Royaume-Uni
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our site easy to navigate and our products affordable and worthwhile. We strive to provide a seamless shopping experience and high-quality products that meet our customers' needs. Your positive comments reassure us that we are on the right track.

29 mai 2024

great app

Chomare Glow
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 5 juin 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you find that you like the application!

Our team is dedicated to creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts are making a positive impact on your experience. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and adding new features that enhance your satisfaction.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and would love to hear from you.

24 mai 2024

woow

WORLD-JUNIOR
Royaume-Uni
Innovation Labs. a répondu 5 juin 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you have any questions!

26 mai 2024

great products

Trending Topics
Innovation Labs. a répondu 5 juin 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our products awesome. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that we're meeting your expectations.

If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to share them with us. We're always looking for ways to improve and innovate.

Thank you once again for your support and for being a valued customer. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

29 avril 2024

I had an issue with my login and Rochelle was able to help me and get me back into my account. She was so kind and extremely helpful!

Essence Essentials
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Modifié le 27 juin 2024

As a new starter I had originally given Jubilee 5 stars, unfortunately I am changing my review to 2 stars until the following is resolved. I have inquired numerous times in the last few weeks with no resolution on why I only have the ability to add 93 of the 250 unique products under my annual subscription we paid for. I should be able to add up to the maximum my subscription allows, but I am only have available 93 unique products to brand, there are no others to pick from. I also have 25 premium products, these I am ok with and have added.

For example there is no lipstick only lip gloss, there is no blush, there is no brushes, etc. All I am asking for is to have the ability to brand 250 products for the subscription plan I paid for.

Frustrated Customer.

CaBougieDo

10 juin 2024

Super easy, great quality

Okidokishop.com
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 juin 2024

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your positive words encourage us to keep striving for excellence.If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience or if you have any additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. We're here to help!

Modifié le 3 juin 2024

The Customer Support is very nice

Yagami
Portugal
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 5 juin 2024

I appreciate you! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

3 mai 2024

I am new to the game, but the products look great!

Cassundra's Place
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product looks great. Your support means a lot to us, and we’re committed to continuing to improve and deliver the best experience possible. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, feel free to share. We’re always here to listen!