Avis (607)

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 avril 2024

I had an issue with my login and Rochelle was able to help me and get me back into my account. She was so kind and extremely helpful!

Essence Essentials
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

21 mai 2024

Great site, easy to navigate, products are affordable and worthwhile

MCA| Victorious Apparel
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our site easy to navigate and our products affordable and worthwhile. We strive to provide a seamless shopping experience and high-quality products that meet our customers' needs. Your positive comments reassure us that we are on the right track.

26 avril 2024

Great idea if you want to start your own brand

AQUADIVAS.
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service. Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

24 avril 2024

Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Zelogic
Émirats arabes unis
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application

29 avril 2024

Love this app! Great products that sell themselves! Easy to use ! Fast shipping. Great support!

INNER SPARK CO
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our products and that our shipping and support services have met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's always gratifying to know when we've succeeded.

31 mai 2024

I love the concept and features; the products appear to be very high, too. Just starting with the company but anticipate a good experience based on the vibes and feedback from other customers.

My Store
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 14 juin 2024

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I will be happy to provide you assistance in creating your brand! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

30 juin 2024

Using the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App has been a game-changer for my business. It’s helping me become a global force in the industry, providing unparalleled options and opportunities that are absolutely fantastic.What sets this app apart is its versatility and ease of use. You can add your brand’s logo and have a ready-made product in minutes, which is incredibly beneficial for a business looking to scale quickly. The app’s extensive product range means that I can offer my customers a variety of high-quality cosmetics and beauty products without the need for large upfront investments.Additionally, the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App ensures that all products meet high standards of quality and safety, which is crucial in the beauty industry. This reliability has helped build trust with my customers and has significantly boosted my brand’s reputation.The seamless integration with my Shopify store means I can manage everything from product selection to order fulfillment in one place. This efficiency has allowed me to focus more on marketing and expanding my reach, further solidifying my position as a global player in the cosmetics and haircare market.Overall, the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App is the best app I’ve used so far. Its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface have made it an indispensable tool for my business, enabling me to deliver top-notch products to my customers with ease and confidence.

WEALTHY EXPRESS
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 2 juillet 2024

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback on the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App! We're thrilled to hear that it has been a game-changer for your business and has helped you become a global force in the beauty industry.

Your highlights of the app's versatility and ease of use, particularly the ability to add your brand’s logo and have a ready-made product in minutes, perfectly capture the benefits we aim to provide.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. Your success story is an inspiration, and we’re honored to be a part of your journey in the cosmetics and haircare market. We look forward to continuing to support your growth and success with the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App.

27 avril 2024

Super easy application to work with

Azullila
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you find our application easy to use.

Our team is dedicated to creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts are making a positive impact on your experience. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and adding new features that enhance your satisfaction.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and would love to hear from you.

13 juillet 2024

Great company and great products

Affordable Quality Shop
Australie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Innovation Labs. a répondu 22 juillet 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that we met your expectations.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future. If you have any suggestions or further feedback, please don't hesitate to share. We are always looking for ways to improve and make your experience even better.

18 mars 2024

I would recommend this app to people because it is very reasonable in which it explains everything we need to know about the product.

Shop Ease