Avaliações (590)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 77% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de novembro de 2023

the customer service chat had a fast respond.

Terra Kare
10 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 14 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! :) We always make sure to provide the best customer support for you! So feel free to reach out to us if you encounter any roadblock at support@jubilee.beauty.

-Rochelle

5 de outubro de 2023

We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Jobless Cat
2 dias usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 9 de outubro de 2023

Hi there! Are you getting an error? Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you.

-Rochelle

16 de novembro de 2023

Good experience

KosmoKart
Índia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

19 de julho de 2023

非常感謝「Dropship Beauty & cosmetics」的優質產品和出色的服務!我從他們這裡購買了多款美容和化妝品測試,每一次都讓我驚艷不已。他們的產品質量非常好,使用起來很舒適,而且效果也很明顯。他們的客戶服務團隊專業和友善,總是能夠及時回答我的問題並提供幫助。我滿意他們的產品和服務及推薦給大家!

AuraLuxe
Hong Kong, RAE da China
3 meses usando o app

14 de julho de 2024

Exilent

Glamor &Garments
Portugal
30 de setembro de 2023

Ottimi prodotti e servizio perfetto

SkinfirmPro
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty of you have any questions!

26 de fevereiro de 2023

I think it has a small amount of products.Yet the ones they do have is great quality comes with great descriptions and even price suggestions! Highly recommend just can't wait till they add more products. Customer Service gets back with you fast and answered all questions came off a bit harsh but everything is pretty self explainable.

Reale Beauty
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. :) I will keep you posted on your request. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty if you have further questions. -Rochelle

20 de novembro de 2022

This is a good platform for starting a cosmetics store. I wish I could see the branding with more details and more customization options

wēskën
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 26 de novembro de 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to present to you the updates we have launched for branding. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty -Rochelle

21 de novembro de 2022

Great concept. Product options are currently limited but am promised more are on the way. They're also working on better imagery per product. Customer service is top-notch. Best I've experienced. Rochelle is phenomenal. Very helpful and pleasant. Customer service is 10/10.

Mobē Living
12 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 26 de novembro de 2022

Thank you for always being so kind. I will keep constant communication and make sure to help you every step of the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you need assistance. -Rochelle

13 de fevereiro de 2023

I think this is a good starting option for someone who wants to start their own beauty line. Definitely worth a try.

Style Dungeon
7 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 18 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you need assistance. -Rochelle