Avaliações (553)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 76% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de abril de 2024

I had an issue with my login and Rochelle was able to help me and get me back into my account. She was so kind and extremely helpful!

Essence Essentials
3 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

21 de maio de 2024

Great site, easy to navigate, products are affordable and worthwhile

MCA| Victorious Apparel
Reino Unido
6 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our site easy to navigate and our products affordable and worthwhile. We strive to provide a seamless shopping experience and high-quality products that meet our customers' needs. Your positive comments reassure us that we are on the right track.

26 de abril de 2024

Great idea if you want to start your own brand

AQUADIVAS.
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service. Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

18 de março de 2024

I would recommend this app to people because it is very reasonable in which it explains everything we need to know about the product.

Shop Ease
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's wonderful to know that we met your expectations.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future. If you have any suggestions or further feedback, please don't hesitate to share. We are always looking for ways to improve and make your experience even better.

24 de abril de 2024

Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Zelogic
Emirados Árabes Unidos
30 dias usando o app

29 de abril de 2024

Love this app! Great products that sell themselves! Easy to use ! Fast shipping. Great support!

INNER SPARK CO
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our products and that our shipping and support services have met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's always gratifying to know when we've succeeded.

13 de março de 2024

Very easy to use app. I really like the products. Very nice quality. Rochelle has been so helpful with any questions I have had. She is professional, quick to respond and has been wonderful to work with. Thank you Rochelle.

Susan Roxby Skin Care
29 dias usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

I am new starter and Rochelle is the best with following on any questions I have on getting started.

CaBougieDo
6 dias usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 5 de junho de 2024

10 de março de 2024

Easy to use, quick setup. I personally would like more options for custom branding though.

Myriad Market
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your positive words encourage us to keep striving for excellence.If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience or if you have any additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. We're here to help!

18 de março de 2024

Seems easy and worth giving a try! Love that you can try samples at discount of your own branded products!

Holi-Gays
10 dias usando o app
Innovation Labs. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our site easy to navigate. We strive to provide a seamless shopping experience and high-quality products that meet our customers' needs. Your positive comments reassure us that we are on the right track.