Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 januari 2024

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...

Trending Products
Pakistan
5 dagar användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

14 november 2023

it is very user friendly. it seems easy to use and not to complicated. id love to tell my family and friends about this site, and other social media pages.

jays treasures
23 dagar användning av appen

8 november 2023

This is the best way to customize your favorite products and make your own brand! I am soooo excited to release my own unique brand!

Budgét Baddie
Jamaica
3 månader användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté
2 månader användning av appen

6 december 2023

great company with great products and support to build your brand store

ellsashop
28 dagar användning av appen

21 december 2023

Jubilee has excellent customer service and very prompt attention to detail. Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Cheek & Smile Beauty
4 dagar användning av appen

8 januari 2024

I'm Just starting out however the start of the set up has been pretty easy and creating your personalized branded of quality products. You can sent yourself a sample of the products and tell so you can test the product before you sell it in our store. I'm enjoying this as well.

My Store
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 29 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it easy to setup. If you need any assistance in creating your beauty brand, you may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty

31 januari 2024

Rochelle was very helpful.

Majeur Cosmetics
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 27 oktober 2023

A complete disappointment. From hidden charges to unresponsive support, this app is a nightmare. Stay far, far away, without a doubt, the worst app I've ever encountered in my experience. I can't emphasize enough how important it is for anyone considering it to stay away. From the outset, it's a recipe for disappointment.
The issues I've faced with Jubilee Cosmetics and Makeup are countless. The most glaring problem is the complete lack of transparency in their billing practices. They somehow managed to charge me without warning or reason, leaving me utterly furious. This is not how any reputable app should operate.
Furthermore, their customer support is nothing short of a nightmare. When I needed assistance or had concerns, they were unresponsive and appeared to actively avoid addressing my issues. It's incredibly frustrating to have to deal with a support team that's more interested in avoiding problems than solving them.
In the end, I can't stress enough that no one should use Jubilee Cosmetics and Makeup. It's a headache waiting to happen, and there are far better alternatives out there. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere for a more reliable and transparent solution.

My Store
Frankrike
12 dagar användning av appen
2 december 2023

Easy to use and set up

MDM251
6 månader användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you find the process easy. :D We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your own brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.