Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 november 2023

Rochelle is always so helpful and quick to reply!

What's Crackin Shop
10 månader användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you! :) You may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

8 december 2023

I would reccommend having a game plan in mind first

Noble Design Company
5 dagar användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Let me know if there is anything I can help you get started! You may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty

26 november 2023

I just started and want to try this app with the opportunity to grab

Ghis variety & makeup store
6 dagar användning av appen

25 december 2023

Lots of products and easy to use.

Mia & Jade Luxe Beauty
2 dagar användning av appen
26 oktober 2023

I love the variety of products available.Very easy to start your own brand with this company.

richgoddessenergy.com
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you find the process easy. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

2 oktober 2023

Excellent Customer Support from Jubilee Company:

Rochelle from the customer support team at Jubilee was very helpful and friendly. Her communication was exceptionally professional and full of positive energy. She was able to respond quickly to my inquiries and provided me with all the necessary information. Thanks to Rochelle from Jubilee's customer support, I felt very supported and satisfied with her approach. Her effort to seek my feedback shows that she cares about customer satisfaction. I thank Rochelle from Jubilee's customer support for excellent service and highly recommend her to other customers!

Martin, CEO of Sonder Fusion

Rating: 5/5 ⭐️

Sonder Fusion
Tjeckien
3 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 30 oktober 2023

Great app love it so easy to use love the options available

Cakewalk Beauty
3 månader användning av appen
27 oktober 2023

I would recommend this app to anybody literally they have everything it's great it's reasonable price for the product and the shipping my wife shops here all the time and she loves it

D&D Beyond
4 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

just starting out but super excited with what is all offered

Praying Woman Boutique
9 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2023

It is a great experience working with Jubilee.

kawrio
Pakistan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the process. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.