Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 november 2023

I just started and want to try this app with the opportunity to grab

Ghis variety & makeup store
6 dagar användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Let me know if there is anything I can help you get started! You may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty

20 november 2023

perfect

ZENTRONEST
Brasilien
7 dagar användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you liked it. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

28 oktober 2023

Love it.

Lazurd
Oman
1 november 2023

nice dropshipping placee

My Store
Finland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like it. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

29 oktober 2023

I'm in love with your website

Oasislux
Sydafrika
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

25 oktober 2023

Best DS Store In Shopify App,Store

LYBELLA
Pakistan
26 oktober 2023

I love the variety of products available.Very easy to start your own brand with this company.

richgoddessenergy.com
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you find the process easy. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

Redigerat 30 oktober 2023

Great app love it so easy to use love the options available

Cakewalk Beauty
29 december 2023

app is amazing

Radience Revive
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté
2 månader användning av appen
Innovation Labs. svarade 14 januari 2024

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.