Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. I'm still on the free plan to try it out. Looks good so far and the support team is awesome. I love how easy its installation was.. I'm so looking forward to see results especially from the function of the auto review request. By the way, this app was recommend to me by someone. So far so good! it is worth a try.

BTR Bar

The customer service is absolutely incredible. The app is intuitive and easy to use. Highly recommend!

Cardology

This app has great features and you really can't complain about the price! It is such a great deal. The support I must say is amazing. I posted a question and my issue was fixed in about 5 minutes! Haven't been using it long, but very happy so far!

NASONI

I ended up switching to Judge.me, and the support team (Leon) did an AMAZING job ensuring everything is working perfectly. I love how it all turned out, and I'm quite happy our customers can also leave video reviews. GREAT JOB!

Bentoncosmetics-USA

great customer service!!!! I love their chat system. so fast & they can help almost any problems you have right away... amazing!

Natugee

Love the prompt reply from their customer support. I migrated from Woocommerce to Shopify and they help me to extract out the old reviews. They also help to fix the star rating position on my shop page. Will definitely recommend this app.

Ninja Van Singapore

Judge.me is great on every aspect : UX, features, support ... The transition from our old review aggregator to Judge.me has been strongly facilitated by the fantastic support team! Thanks a lot!

Eleva Alma Apothecary

We loveeeeee this app! So far, it's given us every feature we've wanted and is incredibly user friendly for our clients

Chew Chew Baby Roo

I tried out some other review apps but is hands down the best. It has so many features for free and to upgrade for some of the things, it is super affordable and worth it. The app is really easy to use which I love because I just don't have time to try and figure out complicated apps. Their customer service is also great and super quick to respond!!

Altfunt

The software is very easy to use, customer service personnel solve problems very quickly, very easy to use software~

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305