Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

MicroPuzzles

A good app but the weakest link (BY FAR) is their customer service.

It took some back and forth with the development team to get the same results they advertise on their demo site as turn key.

The Founder's reply stated "Every functionality we have coded is available to our customers." We just didn't find that statement to be true. They did eventually custom code the site after 2 attempts to resemble their demo - which we appreciated.

Heads Up! I received harassing, unprofessional emails from the CEO regarding our experience and review of Judge.me We're finally happy with the product but our back and forth correspondence has really soured the whole experience.
...and for the record - we were simply stating the facts not devolving into name calling. I have all the emails, text messages and timelines to back it up. Hopefully the code continues to perform well and we never have to interact with their team again.
I lowered the review a star because of the negative interaction.
It
Was
Ridiculous.

Also (in regards to their reply) The Demo Site we refer to is/was LITERALLY tagged as "Example Site" on their app page.

May 22, 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

What you refer to as our "demo store" is our homepage... of our Saas company. This is not our demo store. Our team has done custom development for you as you insisted on a look close to what we have on our own home page, we would appreciate it if you could refrain from calling us liars.

Olly

The app works well and the support team resolved my few problems very quickly. But I would have appreciate more design options for the review widget and the request e-mails.

NatureCity

Great review app that easily integrates into shopify. Rich seo text snippits are a huge plus, and all my reviews are being read correctly by google. I can even see how many reviews my product has when I google it! But I'm not a huge fan of the need for people to approve the edits to a review. As a nutritional supplement company we can't have any unapproved medical claims on our site, so we clean up our reviews to remove these terms even if they did help the clients. But now we're having clients disapprove our changes, despite the need to change them to be compliant with the FTC. It's hard to explain this concept to customers who feel the products work. But other than the clients being able to deny our reviews, good job!

Antiviralshop

The response is so quick and the problem is solved quickly, so I give you a high score. I hope my experience can help you.
————————————————
When I tried to remove the App, but the code remained on my website, messed up my website and felt that the speed page had slowed down. If you have a staff member to see it, please email 59892352@qq.com to contact me to delete the code.
I'm devastated right now.

Omarans Tech

Not the most friendlist but it works great! And support team replied to me in 2 hours which is really helpful.

StainlessPassion

This app is of great use. Really Like it. Customer service also a treat and easy to work with as they immediately understand your issue.

Labo Mono

Ok so I have to say that I had started HATING this tool. And the reason for that is the interface, which is NOT intuitive AT ALL. (still isn't)
BUT, I pushed through, and they've got two things that they did better than anyone else :
- AMAZING customer service and technical support, almost 24/7
- access to A LOT of features
- For a fraction of the price competitors charge

If you can hire a UX designer and fix that first horrible pain point, you will have a killer app. Structure and group the features better, have a better on boarding process.
Thanks again

Baloo Living

I am happy with the app, although I had a little trouble manually uploading reviews, but this led me to contact customer service which I was very impressed with. They were very attentive, always responded quickly, and helped us work through multiple little problems to get the reviews uploaded as soon as possible. What is left to be desired in the app, they make up for in great customer service.

lilyhampton

very good application with a customer service listening with a good responsiveness to answer I recommend

Lands

After a little friction accomplishing a complex task, we got ahold of one live chat rep that really helped us out and restored faith in the app after almost losing it completely. Thanks Leon!