Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Zwarte Roes

This app works great. Especially the customer service is amazing. They do everything to keep their customers happy.

BASTION GEAR

Shopify apps are great, don't get me wrong. We'll run into good apps and bad apps. But Judge.me is an AMAZING app and definitely is NOT a one-trick-pony. But what separates them from other great apps...is their customer service. They communicate very clearly and have eyes and ears for detail.

Hoof and Paw UK

Wonderful app and great service. The reviews have significantly increased on my website since installing the app. It's so easy for customers to leave a review now. They open the email, review directly in the email with no faff and submit. The customer service is also great, quick response and query solved very quickly. Thanks so much, Madeleine

UpBreezy® Store

Unbeatable customer service. apart form the app. you should get it because their customer service is simply the best

Evoluderm

Personnalisation du thème possible, très bonne application, très simple à gérer et service support très réactif !

Sketch & Etch

Customer service is fantastic! We needed to do something which the app doesn't naturally enable, but Javier was able to help figure out a solution.

Staulino

Been using Judge.me for over 2 years, great quality service, they're quick to help if any issues come up. They're the best reviews app!

Teas and Tisanes Australia

We use Judge.me on 2 of our sites- 1 paid & 1 free version. We get the same level of service for both. Great features & customer support is very prompt.

Sedrao

The design of the application may seem confusing at first but the support solved my problem in less than 3 min 5 stars well deserved.

HappyStrappy.nl

Great app, everything works great. No adjustments needed, exactly what we wanted. A 5 star rating is the minimum we can give