Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Markley Store

This App is very helpfull. It works fine correctly. I will recommend it to my associate. It can help increasin sells.

Pascha Chocolate Co

After 3 months of frustration with another leading Review App, we installed JudgeMe and within 4 hours had done all we had been trying to do with the other app in 3 months, and more. Attentive customer service walked me through my questions late on a Sunday evening EST, and had very quick answers for everything.

Pretty Collected

Best reviews app so far! I've definitely tried a few and this is by far the best. I've captured more reviews in such a short period of time, compared to other apps that I had been using for much longer. The user interface is easy to use and the reviews are automatically added to your site - no need to add any code to get it going.

Heartblood Cacao LLC

My first paid review app and love the features for the price. Support has been lighting fast and it looks and performs exactly how I want it to.

How I Girl

Very easy app to use. I dont know much about tech but I was able to get this going on my own. The customer support team is AWESOME! Super helpful and easily accessible.

Silk Aroma

Very helpful and professional support. They can solve any problem very quickly. They always respond quickly.

Bearbottom Clothing

The team offers unbelievable support and the app has lots of great features. Highly recommend downloading. Definitely worth the monthly fee compared to the free options out there.

SHIPWRECKED PROPERTIES LLC

App is amazing, customer service even more amazing! If I could give Judge.me a 10 star review I would!

Ivory Parke

Amazing. We are in the process of updating our theme, and Sofia got right in to help. Their customer service is great, and it is exactly what you need when there are 100 things on your to do list. Thank you Judge.Me & Sofia - definitely will be sticking around :)

Media Lab Publishing

All-around incredible app. Looks and functions perfectly with our website. I appreciate that they send out automatic requests for customers to leave reviews, not to mention that their customer support team is top-notch. They respond immediately to questions and any issues I so quickly. Highly recommend!