Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

All Fenix

This is a great app and the customer service team has been so helpful. thank you, i would definitely recommend.

Monaki®

Seriously a PERFECT app for the price. There is just no better alternative to this app for the price.

Altenew

The app works great, no issues, lots of options to tackle every feature you'd like to expand to, very active and flexible support team with quick response. Helped us with customized HTML pages with different variations.

Shower Diffuser

Awesome app with incredible customer service! The set up was very easy, especially for having so many robust features. They done an incredible job with onboarding new clients. I just reached out to customer service for a technical feature I needed added to our site. Daniel answered right away and got the job done immediately. Very positive experience, I'm happy I went with Judge.me for our review app especially because they were the most competitively priced.

TWINNING STORE

The customer service is great. The app does what it says it will do. They have a live chat which makes any troubleshooting super easy.

Jöttnar

Great app with very helpful support. A much cheaper option that YotPo if you have multiple websites.

things4u.mx

Very easy to use to show reviews. The best part is that the support is awesome and really fast. I recommend this app.

Frate Mate Club

Awesome team, the support team is EXCELLENT. They answer very quickly and find the right solution thank you !

FlexLighter

This app worth it! Fast customer support, easy app to use with free reviews import apps. Will consider upgrade later!

Zake

Really good app, they help me within a hour with my trouble. I recommend it if you want something more pro than Loox