Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

Holocene Water

Wow! Awesome customer service and an awesome app. Had fun setting everything up. Now the site looks so much better! Thank you!!

Wishnbliss

I am very happy with the experience of Judge.Me App. I thank all the team of Judge.Me for this fabulous work.

Caliberhairimports

I needed this because I had a hard time getting customers to submit reviews, now they can do it directly through email. Great app, easy to use and easy for customer to complete review. I needed assistance and the support team fixed my issued in less than an hour.

Anime Heroshop

its amazing I hope it will help me

Allyzabba Asia

fantastic app and fairly priced.

Pets Drink

fantastic app, great and very fast support. Could not be better, 100% recommendation!

Housesignco Co Uk

Awesome app with extra awesome support!

Itosolve

I hope can bring great sales to my page

Us Saddlebag

They went above and beyond to get the code working for our website. They even removed some code that was causing duplicate customer reviews on our website. Also for the price when comparing to yotpo or its much better. Also, it just feels like they provide a better service than these other big companies where you have to get a ticket and get no response. They worked very fast to implement the ratings system into our website. So far so good. Thank You!

check out what they've done here www.ussaddlebag.com

Ava Lola Organics

great app so handy and great that you can set it up to request the reveiews