Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Waiter Wallet

I don't write reviews but I feel compelled this amazing app. Not only is JudgeMe the best review app we have used but, their unparalleled customer support never fails to respond quickly and go the extra mile to do whatever is necessary to address our concerns.

Vallerret Photography Gloves US Store

Awesome chat support! the small issues I had was instantly resolved, I would recommend this app for sure

FoxWinks

Great app with an amazing support team. While the app itself is pretty intuitive, we've had some custom requests to integrate this app with our store. The support team has been very prompt and responsive in resolving all our questions. We're really happy with the service provided and the app is yielding results! Highly recommended!

Yuki Gadget - The Official Store

The best customer service I've ever met. Their prompt responses are so impressive. Every time that I come to their support box, whenever it is, there is always someone replying to you shortly. And they are very warm and patient, always give me a practical solution so that I can fix up my problem, even though sometimes, it is a misunderstanding situation. Really appreciate their work and love this app as it is quite easy to operate and the efficiency is outstanding, especially when you do a bulk upload and transfer all the data from an old site to a new one. Keep up the great work ya'll.

Ferocious Beard Company

I own FerociousBeard.com and Judge.Me was a replacement review app for YOPTO which I had become used to, but I wasn't happy with the limited number of reviews I could collect for the amount I was spending per month. A friend turned me on to Judge.Me and after reading about what it could offer for 75% less (with more features) I gave it a try. Easiest transition I could ever hope for, and so far I'm very impressed with the similarities but also differences (more customization) that Judge.Me offers. Also, their customer service has been wonderful as I did have a few technical questions about how to implement certain features that weren't necessarily obvious. All in all, I would highly recommend this if you're looking for an all-inclusive feature-rich review system for your web site!

KNOWSTYLE

This app does pretty much everything what some other ridiculous company that charges several hundreds of dollars even a thousand dollars at a fraction of the cost for the website I manage www.knowstyleusa.com The chat support is very helpful and prompt most of the time. I highly recommend this app.

Tiki21.com

I have some issues with this app. Your customer service is so great. They help me a lot and fast, especially Francisco. Highly recommend!

basd

There's a bit of a learning curve (mild) but once it's up and running there's solid support and it just works.

Thanks

Eila Chérie

Great app with a super responsive support team! Easy implementation and great functionality. Love that it automates the review requests to our customers.

SERV Nutrition

I replaced my old reviews app with this one and fell in love instantly. They have a very quick response rate whenever I have an issue! Highly recommend it