Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

firiq

The support is just amazing. If you have any problem they have a solution for that and they are very responsive.

The Daily Goalgetter

Well that couldn't have been easier to setup! Very happy :) And it let me import my reviews from another app in a flash. Looks great too!

www.berryera.com

great custom service and help me a lot, thanks for your app, very helpful and friendly! will recommend to other people!

True Trust Trade

Products reviews is very important. Im imported near 5000 product reviews and I've never encountered a problem. Very stabil and nice program. This applications customer service was very helpful and friendly ♥ ♥ ♥. I m thank to this program developers and other all friends ☺ ☺ ☺.

SadoTech

I like how all your customer support helps. They always do what they can. Tried to ask help thrice and they answer quickly. Especially Tony the customer support.

Our Little Rascal

The app looks great, increases conversion rate and has fantastic support. What more could you want from an app?

The Price Shark

This App. has definitely added a positive experience to my store. Customer Service was fast and extremely helpful. A+++

Bappek

Hello,Judge.me is the best app for the product reviews.The support team is very professional.Thank you so much

Laser Pics & Gifts

Perfect! Great support! Highly recommend this app, works much better then any other app we had. These guys did all the coding. Thanks!!

Brick Crib

The app works perfectly, the customer service helped me set up my reviews on Christmas day! Satisfaction is definitely their priority and the app is free. If you are using Alireviews (full of bugs) you might want to consider changing...Thanks again guys. Great work!