Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Optimesystems

Octavian Babus provided excellent support - exceeded my expectations. I would definitively contact the support team again and recommend the product and support service to friends.

Many thanks Octavian, much appreciated.

Philip
Clothing Concept
South Africa

Mybaebee

Excellent so far, support is superb! Loads of options even in the free version

Ftkclothing

1000% recommended. After starting a new 2nd store and used the free version of YOTPO, they then wanted €400 a month which the old version used to do for free (no idea why anyone would pay that much for reviews). This app its way better for a fraction of the price. I would highly recommend this review app with excellent customer support. Thanks guys , really appreciate it.

Flying Star Bar Shop

8/29/17 Update: Still Love!! After Client had a little difficulty with something Judge.Me related while purchasing from her phone, I passed along the feedback while still congratulating them on a great app. Unsolicited, they quickly tweaked/improved & let me know. I respect pride in work & standard of excellence. Thanks y'all! :D

LOVE after floundering with multiple other apps. This 1 covers the bases & serves its purpose really well!! They have been communicative with every question & even custom installed coding/perfect custom set up when it didn't happen to automatically jive with my new shop theme. Easy to use, auto sends review requests + appealing posts to my Biz FB page. Love the leex "Tile" setting for better than average aesthetics in my opinion. Another plus...you can add item groups in settings to appropriately share reviews on listings that otherwise would look :( & left out. Major Woo Hoo & Big Thanks! ~SA~

Fighterstore

We love this app. Is not the better for our business but we recommend it.

Highsocietycanine

We've been using the Judge.me app now for a couple of months, and have been successfully receiving reviews from our customers! The tech support set everything up when we transitioned from another review app, and we're very pleased with our results so far! Thank you Judge.me!

Irondoggy

I am blown away by the responsive and knowledgeable support (especially Leonardo)! Way over and above my expectations. I receive quick and thorough answers and they are great to work with. This app is awesome. We have been using it for several years now and it has provided positive engagement and increased conversions for our visitors. Note to the Development Team: Is Klaviyo integration on the roadmap (please)? Thanks! :)

Boom Ibiza

Great app!
Amazing client service.
Earned each and every star.
Thank you!

Thuggies Ca

These guys are unreal, every time i get an email from them it is news of some new feature that is incredibly useful, well thought out and executed. I use Judge.me on all four of my shopify sites and couldnt be happier.

Vitaline Nutrition

Best quality-price ratio on the market BY FAR.
Does most of the things you would expect a review app to do for a ridiculously low price. Plus it's super easy to install (especially for Shopify users).
Support is very helpful and quick to respond, and does take care of you every step of the way.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work !