Judge.me Product Reviews

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Boom Ibiza

Great app!
Amazing client service.
Earned each and every star.
Thank you!

Thuggies Ca

These guys are unreal, every time i get an email from them it is news of some new feature that is incredibly useful, well thought out and executed. I use Judge.me on all four of my shopify sites and couldnt be happier.

Vitaline Nutrition

Best quality-price ratio on the market BY FAR.
Does most of the things you would expect a review app to do for a ridiculously low price. Plus it's super easy to install (especially for Shopify users).
Support is very helpful and quick to respond, and does take care of you every step of the way.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work !

Chloe Cassandra

Wow. Absolutely fantastic support experience. PJ was lighting fast on the concierge install and making sure I knew about the editing functionality available. I have no doubt that if something were to go awry that he would fix it immediately which is hugely comforting. I also love that he continues to listen to users and add desired functionality like social media integration. Absolutely the best value on the market. Free version schools Shopify Product Review and the Awesome plan is $15/mo compared to $400/mo for Yotpo. Don't be taken in by a fancy marketing video- I'd much rather have that time and money go into making a stellar product even better. Great job- highly, highly recommend!

The Tdeal

Great app, awesome supporting team, super efficient. Easy 5-star from me

Enry Print Ltd

Great app would recommend to everyone!

Maaidesign

Love this app, really easy to use, just set it up and everything is automated.

Booyah Clean Solutions

great product support! works smoothly and very user friendly

Concord Music

Awesome customer support. Each update brings better features.

Smiley Honey

After trying several other review apps, I finally found the best. Judge.me is perfect for my store, and the price is extremely reasonable. No phone support, but their e-mail support is very prompt. I have never waited more than 1 day and my issues are always resolved quickly. Like it, love it, use it!