Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Little Sleepies

I LOVE this app - it's one of the best apps we use on shopify, period. The social proof is a really valuable addition to my shop. It's also easy to use, has tons of features and the support is AMAZING - they are so helpful and fast. I highly recommend it!!!

Premium Vape NZ

Great app, started getting reviews from previous sales within hours of installing and saw a noticeable improvement in Google ranking within a couple of weeks. Support requests are dealt with quickly. Highly recommended.

Trill Gifts

Reviews can a complex thing but Judge.me simplified it for me. I installed, they tweaked as needed.

Mon Petit Zoo

I used this app for reviews on my website. The support online support (chat) was Awesome ! You can use it.

Odessie

Very good app, superb customer service! Even though you are only using their free plan, the customer service is still amazing! I will now be upgrading to their awesome plan!

Kat-Fever

Excellent app. Took me awhile to find one. I would highly recommend this app to everyone. The support is quick, helpful & communication is awesome. Ty.

Club Jummana

This is an amazing app with great features to manage reviews and customize them. It is worth to buy it.

Onekid

Love Judge.me Love seeing the picture with the reviews and superb customer service :-) It helps a lot with our store.

Bouji Lingerie

Wow, amazing customer service. Jhair was extremely helpful. even with customisations. Could not praise Judge.Me enough. Thanks guys....31/12/18 ..just had another brilliant customer service experience with Hasan from Judge.Me. Really helpful in installing onto new theme! thanks again guys!

coolgearhunter

good app. I did not find the setting of website review button, and ask in on-line chat, and then got the answer immediately.