Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews (photos, videos, Q&A for social proof)

DRYPT

I use this app to maintain my product reviews. This is a great full SaaS product with an extremely helpful support staff that installs the widgets for you. I asked them to fix an issue on my Collections page and they fixed it in <3 hours. I would highly recommend this app.

Tania Rosas Designs

I recommend this app for anybody looking for a pretty complete product review app offered on a free plan. The configuration options are incredibly detailed, including limiting product reviews for customers only. The installation is very simple and support is extremely fast in responding to your queries.

CrazeeMarket

Excellent app and customer service is very good. I get replies immediately and they provide a solution. They even helped import reviews when Ali was not working. Highly recommend

The Country Wagon LLC

Super easy to install! It adjusts very well to whatever theme you have as a pre set and I can't wait for my customers to try it out! Highly recommend for any new store owner!

Family Cbd Mexico

excelente aplicación los felicito nos gusta mucho y da confianza a tus posibles clientes y buen sistema de mensajes.

Prohemp.nl

Best review app by miles! Awsome support! Would recommend it to everyone for sure! Keep up the good work!

Aromatherapylondon

This app is honestly the best reviews app for any website no matter the theme! There is nothing they cannot do for your website. So easy to integrate, and change what you want to change unlike the other apps. Highly recommend using this app!

Herban Essentials

Super easy to launch clean, simple review widget on our Shopify website. Now the reviews are rolling in!

Hikoco

Love this app and customer service. Super fast response and wonderful technical support. Highly recommended!

Eyefood Factory France

I was a YOPTO user. I browse these reviews to understand why Judge,me was better. One person talk about the price. They were right ! but it is not only that.

Keep in mind that just having stars on product is not enough, you need an app that will send review reminders to your clients and integrate with other app (loyalty program and shipping apps) to ensure you have regularly new reviews. You can forget Shopify review :)

I do not regret my move as YOPTO is good if you have not a lot of orders but as we use POS (for our shop) and the online shop, the cost was ASTRONOMICAL for a review system (= we need to sell 1-4 products just to cover the cost of a review app...which is normally there to help you to generate extra profit). I mean we are talking about more than $150 of savings a month !

We decided to stay with Judg.me also for the service. If the concierge service is a little bit confusing at first (basically you cannot touch the code, they do everything for installation), it is not a problem as they are doing the job within 3 hours after installation (less than 15 minutes for us). They are also very reactive and helpful for any other needs which is almost mandatory as you cannot customise much by yourself (I mean for the installation). This is the best customer service and most reactive people I ever seen on Shopify.

In term of options, they offer a large range of options and you can tweak almost everything pretty easily. The email template system is really cool and easy to use (drag and drop) and much better than on Yopto. It is also multi-lingual. You get Q&A and all options for less than $20/month which is cool as you know that the system will grow up with you ...without exploding your budget.

You have everything you need for reviews (much more than what you need when you start a website in fact) and at least you know there is no extra cost for what is available in the future when you will need it.

My only suggestion is maybe to 'revamp' the settings menu as at first it is very overwhelming (a lot a lot of text and options). Using Icons will make it more attractive and easy to understand. But definitely not a big deal.

Congrats guys, beautiful app, very customer oriented. For you reader, trust me, you can go for that app especially if you need photos and an automatic system, that will reminds your clients to post a review.