Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Choice Daddy

Love their free plan to get started for anyone. One day i had an issue regarding html settings of my theme with judge me app because i deleted & reinstalled my theme. I seeked some help through email & executive replied me with the solution right away. Actually he did it for me, I didn't have to do anything.
Love you guys.
Keep it up!

Mosthing

Best and fast support I really appreciate this
and my website speed very good thank you very much and keep going

BHNDTHEBRND

Great application and great support from the team operating the app. I highly recommend it! Really appreciate the fact that there is a verified purchase feature for the ratings.

www.ouate-paris.com

Amazing customer support! Helped me customize the style of the homepage widget! Many thanks for your help!

Fat Bass Tone

The judge.me has been great. We have had it installed for about 7 months now, and feel that it is a boost to both our product pages as well as in search results since the ratings now appear with our product pages in the results :). Setup was easy. When we encountered issues after a theme update, the folks at judge.me sorted out the issue super quick. Highly recommend!

deBetti Dry Aged

Suporte excelente app nota 10! Estamos bem sastifeito com o serviço, obrigado Judge.me, pois prontamente resolveram meu problema!

PLAVOGUE

i add this app to my store yesterday, it's good. support picture and viedo review also with FAQ, my theme is different from normal one, the cuscomer services is very nice, and help me to add the app to my store.

MyHoneySkin

Amazing customer service. Very efficient. The review design they offer is exceptional. Big thank you.

TikGoods

This is the best plug-in I've ever used. Customer service is really super good. Give them developers a little like

Skövae

nice support, They were very fast and helped me get what I wanted ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 328 329