Judge.me Product Reviews

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
21. april 2024

This review app does everything I need and then some, and it's not expensive at all for the Awesome Plan.
Wound up abandoning Yotpo for Judge.Me, and now I have more features, cheaper pricing, and their support team is amazing.
Very quick to reply, assisted and installed things for me when I couldn't figure it out, and got it all done while we were engaged in the Chat feature.

DZPL
7 måneder bruger appen
26. april 2024

Hakima, has helped me in a very professional way. She has understood what I mean without asking the complicated question back. If she was unsure, she explained to me how she had understood it and confirmed before making a change so that everything was correct. WOW! If everyone were like Hakima, online stores worldwide would have developed at the speed of light! Hats off and thanks again for your help Hakima. Regards Michael, Mi&Cashmere

Mi&Cashmere
Sverige
11 måneder bruger appen
4. juni 2024

Easy and quick. Nothing more to say; which is all you could hope for these days.

Late Sunday Afternoon
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Love having reviews easily viewable from my website, app is easy to manage and make customizations/send coupons. they are also super quick to respond to any help questions/emails, very appreciative!

Nothing is as it Seams
11 måneder bruger appen
3. juni 2024

Always great support from Judgme guys. They just helped me fix my social push review settings at 10pm.

SabersPro
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
20. marts 2024

Exceptional Service and Expertise from Mohamed at JudgeMe

I recently had the pleasure of being assisted by Mohamed from the JudgeMe customer service team, and I feel compelled to share my exceptional experience. From the outset, Mohamed demonstrated an extraordinary level of dedication and patience, diving deep into the specific issues I was facing with my site.

Over the course of two hours, Mohamed meticulously worked through each problem, combining his deep knowledge of the platform with a genuinely solution-oriented approach. His expertise not only as a customer service representative but also as a Shopify expert shone brightly throughout our interaction.

What stood out most was not just Mohamed's technical skillset, which is impressive on its own, but his unwavering commitment to ensuring that every issue was resolved to the highest standard. It's rare to encounter someone so dedicated and proficient in their role, and Mohamed truly went above and beyond to support me.

Thanks to Mohamed, my site is now running smoothly, and I've gained valuable insights into how to better manage and optimize it moving forward. His assistance was invaluable, and I cannot thank him enough for his time, effort, and the positive impact he's had on my business.

For anyone seeking support from JudgeMe, know that you're in excellent hands, especially if you have the fortune of working with Mohamed. His expertise, patience, and dedication are truly exemplary, making him a standout Shopify expert.

Thank you, Mohamed, for everything. Your help was not just appreciated; it was transformative for my site and my business.

Vaitsi Cosmetics
Grækenland
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Judge.me excels in simplicity. From installation to integration, the platform offers a user-friendly experience that even beginners can navigate effortlessly. Within minutes, businesses can harness the power of authentic customer feedback to improve their online presence. Customer service is excellent and within minutes you will have all your questions answered.

TABOOM EU
Holland (Nederlandene)
4 måneder bruger appen
29. april 2024

Easy to install, the interface on the product pages look really nice with a lot of options for customization. Would highly recommend if you're switching from the Shopify Reviews App

Vintage Vibe
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
5. juni 2024

Awesome support, very fast and got my concerns fixed right away. Great add-on on your site too!

Red1RC
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
2. april 2024

Judge.me app has been great, whenever the site is updated, so too is the app automatically without me a having to figure out what to do. Whenever I've had 'how to' questions, I've gotten responses promptly via the chat. We're a very small business, and this app has provided valuable worry-free features to our website.

Hog Heaven Coffee