Judge.me Product Reviews

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. juni 2024

Today, I got a response in seconds and actioned right away. All support apps should be this way! Well done Mohamed!

Lost Manly Shop
Australien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
26. april 2024

Hakima, has helped me in a very professional way. She has understood what I mean without asking the complicated question back. If she was unsure, she explained to me how she had understood it and confirmed before making a change so that everything was correct. WOW! If everyone were like Hakima, online stores worldwide would have developed at the speed of light! Hats off and thanks again for your help Hakima. Regards Michael, Mi&Cashmere

Mi&Cashmere
Sverige
11 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Judge.me excels in simplicity. From installation to integration, the platform offers a user-friendly experience that even beginners can navigate effortlessly. Within minutes, businesses can harness the power of authentic customer feedback to improve their online presence. Customer service is excellent and within minutes you will have all your questions answered.

TABOOM EU
Holland (Nederlandene)
4 måneder bruger appen
6. juni 2024

I have been using the judge.me app for a while now and I think for the price, it is great value compared to other apps. There's always room for improvement. It would be great if email marketing was also part of the app. Fingers crossed.

Venustas Estetica
Australien
8 måneder bruger appen
21. april 2024

This review app does everything I need and then some, and it's not expensive at all for the Awesome Plan.
Wound up abandoning Yotpo for Judge.Me, and now I have more features, cheaper pricing, and their support team is amazing.
Very quick to reply, assisted and installed things for me when I couldn't figure it out, and got it all done while we were engaged in the Chat feature.

DZPL
7 måneder bruger appen
12. juni 2024

Very easy to use app. Integrates really well and offers independent reviews for customers. A must have app when setting up your online shop.

1PUTT
Storbritannien
8 måneder bruger appen
29. april 2024

Easy to install, the interface on the product pages look really nice with a lot of options for customization. Would highly recommend if you're switching from the Shopify Reviews App

Vintage Vibe
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Tried the free plan for a few months before now stepping into the paid plan. Mohamed is amazing in helping me get my footing as there were a few things to work around. Still getting it all up and running, but so far the experience is solid enough to invest in the upgrade fee.

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapore
4 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

Really happy With Judge.me. I had felt the review widget a little cumbersome but didn't think to ask about it, finally did and the adjusted it exactly how I wanted!! Great service, and they made the changes within minutes! Always ask with judge.me - you might be surprised!

Apothecary & me
Storbritannien
10 måneder bruger appen
20. maj 2024

Easy setup, great support when needed, and a value add to our site.
Thank you Judge.me team for a value add to our store.

Hungry Planet