Anmeldelser (31.012)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
12. juli 2024

Customer support was quick and very helpful.

Fluid Sports Nutrition
19. juni 2024

Had been with Judge.me reviews for 8 years. It has always been reliable. Their customer support is great.

Harmoni-T
Næsten 8 år bruger appen
5. juli 2024

Fast response and easy to understand solutions!

InnoNature
Tyskland
20. juni 2024

Great app altogether to gather customer trust.

My3dSelfie
Mere end 7 år bruger appen
2. juli 2024

Great service. Very patient and guide me through step by step!

Dreampiece Educational Store
3. juli 2024

Quick solutions with using support!
Abderrahim had our issue addressed and fixed within a few mins.

bāsd® US
Næsten 6 år bruger appen
16. juli 2024

Really takes the stress out of communicating with the customer. Has paid for itself many times over!

Tag Aloha Co.
Cirka 5 år bruger appen
3. juli 2024

We've been using Judge.me for years, and the features and customer service are above and beyond. If I ever have issues, their customer service team replies and helps instantly.

Inked Goddess Creations
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
3. juni 2024

Combat Katana Raw Carbon Pro (Gen 2) review:

I’ve had the pleasure now to play quite a bit with the new 2nd generation Katana paddle. First off – the new graphic design and color combinations rally look smart. I’ve had quite a few players come up to me and ask about it based on looks alone. (I’m currently playing with the white one). The thermoformed head and quality handle add to the value. They come from the manufacturer at 8.0 oz, but I’m able to bring that down to 7.8 oz by changing the grip to my preferred brand – I do that with all of my paddles. In terms of playability, I’ll start with the gritty raw carbon surface. The amount of top spin, side spin and cut that I can generate with the paddle is the most that I’ve played with. For me this comes into play at the net where countering a drive or dinking really benefit with a cut to keep the ball low. The thicker core allows me to control the ball very well when I’m being attacked while coming to the net. I’m able to drop the ball into the non-volley zone from mid court noticeably better than my previous paddles. I’m guessing that the thermos-formed aspect of the paddle helps in this regard as the sweet spot is very reliable. In terms of weight, I find that this is a very balanced paddle. As a result of this balance, my hand speed at the net is great and at the same time I’m able to hit consistent, firm ground strokes. The combination of the surface and the balance has allowed me to hit great dipping passing shots. Overall, I think that Combat has done a great job of combining all of the latest paddle technology into this Katana Raw Carbon Pro paddle. I’m really enjoying playing with it.

Mike Schwarz

Pickleball Depot
Mere end 8 år bruger appen
26. juni 2024

Always helpful support and everything seems so straight forward in interacting with Judge.me. Issues resolved quickly.

Sandy Feet Australia