Rezensionen (30.945)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Juni 2024

Combat Katana Raw Carbon Pro (Gen 2) review:

I’ve had the pleasure now to play quite a bit with the new 2nd generation Katana paddle. First off – the new graphic design and color combinations rally look smart. I’ve had quite a few players come up to me and ask about it based on looks alone. (I’m currently playing with the white one). The thermoformed head and quality handle add to the value. They come from the manufacturer at 8.0 oz, but I’m able to bring that down to 7.8 oz by changing the grip to my preferred brand – I do that with all of my paddles. In terms of playability, I’ll start with the gritty raw carbon surface. The amount of top spin, side spin and cut that I can generate with the paddle is the most that I’ve played with. For me this comes into play at the net where countering a drive or dinking really benefit with a cut to keep the ball low. The thicker core allows me to control the ball very well when I’m being attacked while coming to the net. I’m able to drop the ball into the non-volley zone from mid court noticeably better than my previous paddles. I’m guessing that the thermos-formed aspect of the paddle helps in this regard as the sweet spot is very reliable. In terms of weight, I find that this is a very balanced paddle. As a result of this balance, my hand speed at the net is great and at the same time I’m able to hit consistent, firm ground strokes. The combination of the surface and the balance has allowed me to hit great dipping passing shots. Overall, I think that Combat has done a great job of combining all of the latest paddle technology into this Katana Raw Carbon Pro paddle. I’m really enjoying playing with it.

Mike Schwarz

Pickleball Depot
Kanada
Mehr als 8 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2024

This App has worked so well for our store. We find it offers so many features for a reasonable price. The support i have received during our time with the app has been nothing short of spectacular! The support team has been there within minutes of me sending a query and have always managed to help. AMAZING! Thank you again for all the support. I recommend the app to everyone, you wont be dissapointed.

Glitter Planet
Vereinigtes Königreich
4. Juli 2024

I was installing judge.me and ran into an error I didn't recognize. Before I could do anything else, Soufiane popped up in the chat - collaborator access given - and within minutes he had sorted the problem (not sure what it was) and he placed review widgets on my site.
One of the best support experiences of my life and I've had a few.
5+ stars and a pat on the back to the judge.me support team.

Odens UK
Isle of Man
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
22. Mai 2024

We are a small business and so many people purchase off the reviews of others, (just like you are now reading this review) so we knew it was important to find a company to showcase reviews on our website, and would work with our existing Shopify account. We've had nothing but a great experience with Judge.me from initial install, to how the product looks on our website (looks awesome!) and more and more reviews everyday! Gotta love that! Plus I recently deleted a product by accident on my website and unfortunately when you do this all your reviews go bye-bye! I reached out through chat and Rodrigo was able to find those reviews and add them back to my website!!!! I can not express how Thankful I was for this, no words, it was several reviews and I hope Rodrigo wins the lottery!!! ❤️ Great app we love it!

Colquitt Bath Co.
3. Juli 2024

We've been using Judge.me for approximately 3 years now and cannot fault it. It is simple to navigate, easy for customers to submit reviews, and their customer service is quick and helpful. They've helped us customise many aspects of the app to suit our store design and needs, highly recommend!

WashiGang
Australien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
15. Juni 2024

I had an issue with reviews being visible on my site and they were very prompt with resolving the issue. Directions were easy and the process was smooth. Having reviews on your site helps build trust with customers and may be the reason someone decides to shop with you. Happy to have this feature on my site.

Kosine
4. Juli 2024

Very easy to use app with multiple tools that help me manage my products reviews fast. I had a question and when contacting the support, they responded extremely fast in less than 20 seconds! They helped me with my issue and explained all I could not understand very clear and professional. I will keep using this app for all my shops, thank you :)

Koroni Creations
Bulgarien
12 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Juni 2024

UPDATE: Gabriel from Judge.me contacted us within a few days and ensured we were being taken care of. The support and attention we received from him wholly turned around our sour experience. This app is exceptional and is peerless when it works properly or has support like Gabriel's.

We have decided to stay with Judge.me. If anyone from management is reading this, please take good care of Gabriel and nurture talent like him. He made a big difference. Also, please train your chat support to his caliber.
_______
This app worked great for us in 2020 and 2021. However, the app's settings change every time it updates, leading to poor email delivery and overwriting the changes we made. When we contact support, they can't explain why some settings changed without our consent. They are rude at best and make you feel like they are doing you a favour by talking to you.

There is no option to moderate unfair reviews (a disgruntled customer leaves multiple negative reviews using different email IDs or from the same ID). All you can do is hide the review, affecting the "Transparency medal". While you can hide the medals on your website, they are still displayed on the JudgeMe website. We are perfectly OK with negative reviews from customers. It helps us understand where we could do better. However, when a customer uses the review system to damage my company or have their way, my business must have the right to defend itself by hiding or removing the review without consequence (the transparency rating in this case). Judgeme does not understand this problem.

While Judgeme is still the most affordable app in the market, more is needed to make us stay. We have grown to a level where we can pay for better performance and service. We are already looking for another app, and it will only be a matter of time before we leave Judgeme.

Super Deodorant
Kanada
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Judge.me hat geantwortet 27. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback about moderating unfair reviews, especially when someone uses the same email to leave multiple reviews. Our product team has noted this down to improve our app's logic.

Our team lead has also reached out to you to make sure all of your concerns are now resolved. If you have any other issues or suggestions, please do let us know. We take our merchant's feedback very seriously and we hope to accompany you and your business now and in the future.

14. Juli 2024

I recently started using the Judge.me app for my online store, and I am impressed with the results! The setup was a breeze from the beginning thanks to the intuitive interface and clear instructions. The app seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store, making it easy to collect and display customer reviews.

One of the outstanding features is the customization options. I appreciate being able to tailor the review request emails to match my brand's voice and aesthetics. The automatic reminders have significantly helped increase the number of reviews, and greatly boosted our store’s credibility and trustworthiness.

Overall, Judge.me has exceeded my expectations. It’s an indispensable tool for any e-commerce business looking to enhance its customer review system. Highly recommended!

Calvinist Apparel™
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
17. Mai 2024

We've been using Judge.me for one brand for around two years now. It's out-of-the box functionality will have you ready to go in no time, but also offers customization and integrations with other platforms we use. Their support is top notch as well, all around I'd suggest giving Judge.me a go if you're looking for a hassle-free reviews solution

Richer Poorer