Rezensionen (30.907)

Great

Chic & Gold Shop
Etwa 13 stunden mit der App
26. September 2023

I am really excited to start using this app on my site! They judge.me team was so helpful and patient while I was figuring out how to add everything. It is really user friendly and the guides on the app right after you install it make it really simple. I am using the free plan currently and I am super satisfied!

Joy Culture Co
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
6. Juni 2024

good

bioalive
Indien
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
6. Februar 2024

victor good customer service

2 Chicks with Chocolate
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
13. November 2023

Customer Support is excellent. Thanks to support team.

Infinite Innovations Store

Clistera
Frankreich
2 monate mit der App
14. November 2023

Amazing support and easy to use

Wiktorias
Schweden
Etwa ein monat mit der App
18. September 2023

As soon as I installed Judge.me, Han was there to help me set everything up. I didn't expect to receive any customer support, but the chat window popped up and they were happy to help. This is the only application I've ever seen instant support like that from. With Han's help, I was able to get a head start and get things moving pretty quickly. So far, I'm impressed and happy with what I've seen. The app itself is pretty customizable and everything is pretty straight forward, although there are a lot of different options. With its features and useful customer support, I went ahead and purchased the app as I can see it working out for my website. Would recommend to anyone - new or experienced.

Z+B Candle Co
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
12. Oktober 2023

i havent figure how to add review to my shopify

DML Deal
Nigeria
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Judge.me hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Are you looking to import reviews from AliExpress? If so, you can try out our Judge.me AliExpress Reviews app, which is completely free to use.

For the reviews to show on your store, you can add our widgets using app blocks.

Our team has reached out to you with the detailed steps to import and showcase your reviews. Let us know if we can help out with anything else in the process.