Rezensionen (30.631)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
3. Juni 2020

I installed the app due to no performance, I did not get any results; not one single review from 120 emails that was sent out.

I did like the app but, cannot justify paying for an app that did not perform. I want to point out that I was on chat with "Ceasar" and find the customer service 5 stars.

Canadian Curriculum Press
Kanada
28 tage mit der App
Judge.me hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Very sorry to hear this, that's definitely not the performance we want for our customers. We've reached out to you to see how we can help with optimizing conversion rate.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Bearbeitet am 2. November 2021

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, we had to decide not to use Judge.me.
Reasons: They don't support POS purchases and it is quite difficult to send manual review requests. Both features are crucial for us. According to the support, there is no intention to implement those in the somehow near future.
########
Great product.
Tolle App, sehr gut konfigurierbar, sogar mehr Möglichkeiten, als es auf den ersten Blick. Gut auf deutsche Verhältnisse anpassbar. Und nicht zuletzt ein unglaublich guter und blitzschneller Support. Hut ab!
Wir werden Judge.me auch bei unserem nächsten Projekt, das im Fertigwerden ist, einsetzen.

SiaLinda.com
Deutschland
14 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. Januar 2021

Installed this app because Kristi from Encircled recommended it in her podcast. As a first time user, the UI is a bit confusing to go through. I didn't even know what all the tabs and options for the first bit. Once I sort of understand what's going on, I realize so much of the features are not available for free users. I understand that there's usually a gap between free and premium plans but there's a few essential features I feel shouldn't be behind a pay wall, like the ability to customize the email to send out to past customer. I guess I'll play around for a few weeks and see if I grow to like it.

MUKA
Kanada
8 tage mit der App
2. Mai 2023

The tool wasn't super easy to setup. Their instructions do not quite match the process (as if Shopify has been updated since they made their tutorials, but they haven't updated the tutorials). Their email customer support redeemed them though; they were quick and were able to install the widget as desired.

BD Products
Etwa 21 stunden mit der App
Judge.me hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2023

Thank you for letting us know about your issue with the instructions.

We will try our best to make sure all documents are up-to-date. In the meantime, please feel free to reach us any time you need. We're here to help 24/7!

Bearbeitet am 2. April 2020

Unfortunately, the app does leave its code on the site after uninstall, But the support team responded very quickly and they've removed it within minutes.

Happy Printables
7 minuten mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. April 2024

Sokai
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
4. Juli 2024

Bazaar.com
Indien
44 minuten mit der App
Judge.me hat geantwortet 10. Juli 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If there’s anything specific you think we could do better, please let us know. We're available 24/7 via live chat and email. Let's connect soon!

22. Januar 2024