Judge.me Product Reviews , 24.380 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de enero de 2024

Our absolute must-have app for our Shopify site! It's the only add-on app we use! Super streamlined, we easily collect reviews, their app is seamlessly integrated into our store, we love the automated emails, and their customer support is top-notch! Absolutely worth the $15 hands down!

Ellzysmith
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

Judge.me is amazing. It has everything you could possibly want from a review app. It's amazingly easy to set up. But wait... the best part... The customer support is incredible. Literally every single time I speak with their support staff (for updates or random questions), they go above and beyond. They are all smart and answer your questions very thoroughly. They WANT to help. What more could you ask for? Not only is it MUCH better than Yotpo, much less expensive than Yotpo, but the team at Judge.me actually help you!!! My most recent support person, Hoang, absolutely crushed it. Thanks for a great product and wonderful service.

Artisan Revere
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

We had the product review literally attached to the quantity selector on our site. We wanted to remove it from this location, but we were not able to. Leandro just removed the embedded code for me in about 2 minutes! He did a great job! All of the Judge.me support is great. Highly recommend :)

Birch and Bind
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

Amazing job Felix did helping us import our reviews from another app did it in literally 5 minutes, had judgeme now for almost 2 years, and always been a great customer service experience and super quick. highly recommend this app to any store that cares about their reviews

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Judge.me is simply the best Shopify app by far. I can't believe how much you can do on the free version, and I don't particularly need the paid version but it's so good and so cheap that I pay for it because of the value it provides. Compared to many apps out there that are charging hundreds per month and rising based on your volume, with judge.me that doesn't matter, just one simple charge that actively generates you revenue rather than just operating your store.

DC Iron
Reino Unido
12 meses usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

We love the app. It's very simple and works across all our 3 Shopify stores. It connects with Klaviyo to request reviews. Design and display on our products pages looks great!

I'd wish that it was possible to create more features to rate similar like on amazon like price, durability or size.

Support also helps to resolve problems within minutes.

Restube EU
Alemania
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

We're currently using the free version of this app, but it's providing us with almost everything we need. The CSV upload file process for your external reviews is easy, and there are some basic customization features. We also like the request review feature and how customers can leave reviews directly on product pages. We may jump up to the paid version, but we're currently evaluating that. In all, a really helpful tool.

Coffee Equipment Pros
8 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

I have had to reach out to customer support a couple times and they have been wonderful. Today I had a difficult request and Leandro was so helpful. He spent so much time getting things exactly how we want them. Thank you!

Shop Shay Danielle
Canadá
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

Carlos was super helpful when I reached out for help after updating my theme. App is great with so many features to help customers see reviews. Thank you!

Sunlight Silver Jewelry
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
11 de enero de 2024

I've been using Judge.me on 6 shopify stores for a few years now. The app is great and so is their customer service. Victor was especially helpful with using the custom forms option. Highly recommended!

Bulk Party Supplies