Judge.me Product Reviews , 24.279 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de abril de 2023

I signed up for Judge.me and immediately had issues with the formatting of the reviews on our PDPs. It is now the third day in a row where they claim to fix the issues, I check later, and the issues are still there or now exist somewhere else. Giving them another chance before I switch to a different app.

Roam Tags
7 días usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 24 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for giving us another chance to work with your store. Our team lead has reached out and will make sure the issue is fully resolved.

Looking forward to continue growing with you!

Fecha de modificación: 23 de marzo de 2020

Excellent app, poor customer service. Need to beg and argue to get a simple task completed. Frustrating experiences.
Seriously we do not prefer any communication further on this matter. Getting one single line of liquid code already need us to send a couple of e-mails, having your CS staff saying No No No No No.

Wish this review section have image upload option so I can show all people the e-mail correspondences we had yesterday.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 23 de marzo de 2020

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Would you like to go on a call with me to discuss your PageFly <> Judge.me issues so we can fully understand your frustration and improve our integration?

Hope to talk to you soon.

11 de diciembre de 2020

Hello, can we hide the judge me reviews on products page when there is No review? It scare customers.

NEON FACTORY
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 13 de diciembre de 2020

Hi,

Yes you can hide our widgets when there are no reviews. Our support has reached out to set this up for you.

Fecha de modificación: 4 de noviembre de 2021

The app does what it's supposed to do. The support is readily available and very great.
But, honestly, the user interface is VERY bad. One of the worst and most counter intuitive interfaces I have ever experienced.
Settings are scattered everywhere; even the wording of parameters is a mess.
To be honest, I wouldn't use it if I were to open anther store.

Odin's Treasures
Reino Unido
6 meses usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2023

I had an AWSOME and kind customer service rep once named "Thanh". Then I had the same reoccurring issue that I needed help with a month later, and got connected to a woman named "Zineb" who was very dismissive and short with me as if she could care less. Then I asked her a question, and she then asked me to elaborate just so she could send me a generic copy and paste message that didn't answer my question AT ALL (only five seconds later after I elaborated). Just plain rude to me. Not sure what her issue was. It's almost as IF she had her hopes of catching me trying to verify a fake review because she immediately asked me for proof as if I was lying when Thanh never asked that.. instead, Thanh was just very helpful and kind... . I was trying to verify a REAL customer review... which isn't something that's automatically done, you have to reach out to them to help you do that every single time.

Carrington Beauty
6 meses usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2020

Many times the comments cannot be synchronized from AliExpress, which is very troublesome and can only be synchronized one by one. My products are too many

YAFEI Official Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 10 de julio de 2017

Not a bad app in regards to features and use, however this one app increaed my page load time by 5.4 seconds. (waiting for cdn.judge.me)

Test on pingdom.com with app - 8.26 seconds,
Test on pingdom.com after removing app - 1.23 seconds

In the internet of today that is an astronomical increase, and makes this app entirely unusable for any store. Suggest everyone test to make sure that this doesn't keep occurring

Trendsolar
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
18 de julio de 2019

1.Why are the commenters for each comment the same name, and the name will change, eventually becoming the last customer name for the comment; 2.The comments on the website are very slow, and the comments have not been displayed for three days.

Casidress
China
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 22 de julio de 2019

Hi Casi Dress,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to answer your questions, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to answer via a review reply here.

1) This is happening because you are creating reviews with the same email address. If you create reviews with different email address for each review, then the name will be different for each review.

Note: Different email address can be as simple as example@me.com, example+1@me.com, example+2@me.com, etc, which all go to example@me.com but are technically different email addresses.

2) Our reviews are stored in Shopify metafields so they will load as fast as any other part of the Shopify website. If reviews don't show while you expect them to, this may be because you have autopublish for new reviews disabled, meaning you need to approve each review from the admin manually (or of course turn autopublish on).

Please reach out to our customer support, we have 24/7 teams available to help you. We can go on a call with screen share to help you with any questions or confusion you have about our app.

Hope to hear from you soon!

9 de enero de 2021

That is a good app for upload review, I even use it with aliexpress review importer before, but it slow down my app speed so I deleted it.

Kinsleys Kitchenware Shop
26 días usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2021

The app would be fine except the website is slowing down too much. Other than that it was fine for reviews.

Southern Yummy CBD
22 días usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 23 de mayo de 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our apps load via metafields (same host/speed as rest of your Shopify page) and all our files are loading from a dedicated CDN network (KeyCDN).

Our support will reach out to you to go over your concerns.