Reseñas (31.149)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de enero de 2021

That is a good app for upload review, I even use it with aliexpress review importer before, but it slow down my app speed so I deleted it.

Kinsleys Kitchenware Shop
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
26 días usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2021

The app would be fine except the website is slowing down too much. Other than that it was fine for reviews.

Southern Yummy CBD
22 días usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 23 de mayo de 2021

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

Our apps load via metafields (same host/speed as rest of your Shopify page) and all our files are loading from a dedicated CDN network (KeyCDN).

Our support will reach out to you to go over your concerns.

Fecha de modificación: 10 de julio de 2017

Not a bad app in regards to features and use, however this one app increaed my page load time by 5.4 seconds. (waiting for cdn.judge.me)

Test on pingdom.com with app - 8.26 seconds,
Test on pingdom.com after removing app - 1.23 seconds

In the internet of today that is an astronomical increase, and makes this app entirely unusable for any store. Suggest everyone test to make sure that this doesn't keep occurring

Trendsolar
Canadá
22 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de marzo de 2022

Wish the app had a better UI and customization in the emails. The support is extremely helpful. Recommend it. EDIT: Make the app more customizable. Terrible customization.

Hystar
7 días usando la aplicación
14 de abril de 2023

I signed up for Judge.me and immediately had issues with the formatting of the reviews on our PDPs. It is now the third day in a row where they claim to fix the issues, I check later, and the issues are still there or now exist somewhere else. Giving them another chance before I switch to a different app.

Roam Tags
7 días usando la aplicación
Judge.me respondió 24 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for giving us another chance to work with your store. Our team lead has reached out and will make sure the issue is fully resolved.

Looking forward to continue growing with you!

Fecha de modificación: 19 de mayo de 2019

I had to remove this app because it took away all my previous Yopto Reviews and I have asked support to put back my reviews.

African Bargains