Reseñas (30.754)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de julio de 2024

Great for reviews! Was easy enough to import my Etsy reviews in a few steps. I would say I wish that for my imported reviews there was an option to edit and link to a specific item if it didn't have it already attached on the CSV file. Customer service was great. Just wish it was a fully free app!

The Lyric Label
7 meses usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2024

Good and fast help.

I would have liked to be called by my name though, kind of impersonal, but they delivered.

Shinyst
España
10 meses usando la aplicación
25 de junio de 2024

Very helpful staff, which comes your way in no time, great app to get social prove, comes in handy for it s price

Bsticks
Austria
3 meses usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

Can be a bit difficult to learn but the staff members are extremely helpful. Best support team by far, especially Cassiano and Carlos

PokéStop Shop
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 3 de mayo de 2024

Really like the app itself.
But as soon as I installed it within an hour, my contact form spam started with 50+ per day. Until then we had 1 every few months.
Nothing else was changed.
I've been quickly called by Judge Me support.
They are extremely helpful at looking at the issue.
I've increased stars due to this.
It could be completely chance timing that we started getting spam for the first time ever, but I'll keep trying the app and find a work around.

Party Dudes
Nueva Zelanda
6 días usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Hard to know when u want free

CrystalzBeauty4Yu
8 meses usando la aplicación
20 de junio de 2024

Good support. Wish there was even more customization

MeatMate
Suecia
2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2024

good and easy to use when you understand but somtimes some of the helpers don't help really well but others know the app better so it's easier for them

Organiz
Francia
9 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
24 de abril de 2024

Simple and easy-to-use app. Customer support is helpful.
However, the email template customisation could be better...with a little more options and room for customisation.

Zayna Beauty