Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 avril 2024

This app worked great for us in 2020 and 2021. However, the app's settings change every time it updates, leading to poor email delivery and overwriting the changes we made. When we contact support, they can't explain why some settings changed without our consent. They are rude at best and make you feel like they are doing you a favour by talking to you.

There is no option to moderate unfair reviews (a disgruntled customer leaves multiple negative reviews using different email IDs or from the same ID). All you can do is hide the review, affecting the "Transparency medal". While you can hide the medals on your website, they are still displayed on the JudgeMe website. We are perfectly OK with negative reviews from customers. It helps us understand where we could do better. However, when a customer uses the review system to damage my company or have their way, my business must have the right to defend itself by hiding or removing the review without consequence (the transparency rating in this case). Judgeme does not understand this problem.

While Judgeme is still the most affordable app in the market, more is needed to make us stay. We have grown to a level where we can pay for better performance and service. We are already looking for another app, and it will only be a matter of time before we leave Judgeme.

Super Deodorant
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 27 avril 2024

Thank you for your feedback about moderating unfair reviews, especially when someone uses the same email to leave multiple reviews. Our product team has noted this down to improve our app's logic.

Our team lead has also reached out to you to make sure all of your concerns are now resolved. If you have any other issues or suggestions, please do let us know. We take our merchant's feedback very seriously and we hope to accompany you and your business now and in the future.

11 mai 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 10 Stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I cannot express enough how incredible Hakima's assistance has been in helping me with my website and the reviews app. From the moment I reached out to her, she exhibited the utmost professionalism, expertise, and genuine care for my project.

Hakima's knowledge of web design and development is unparalleled. She took the time to understand my vision for the website and went above and beyond to make it a reality. Her attention to detail is remarkable, ensuring that every element of the reviews color and placements is not only visually stunning but also fully functional and user-friendly.

What truly sets Hakima apart is her dedication to her clients. She patiently listened to my ideas, provided valuable insights, and collaborated with me every step of the way to ensure that the final product exceeded my expectations. Her communication skills are exceptional, keeping me updated regularly and promptly addressing any concerns or questions I had.

Thanks to Hakima's expertise and hard work, The Nichole Collection now stands out as a professional and visually captivating online platform. I have received numerous compliments from customers and colleagues alike, all thanks to Hakima's talent and dedication.

If you're looking for someone to help with your website, look no further than Hakima. She is a true gem in the world of web design, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Hakima, for your outstanding work and for helping me bring my vision to life!

The Nichole Collection
8 mai 2024

Hakima was THE best support representative I have ever had, hands-down. Not only were they quick to respond, they manually went into my code and fixed the issue I was having with the product review schema. I would give their service 6 stars if possible.

The Talavera Hub
24 avril 2024

Fantastic customer service! Helped me right away with all the questions I had.
I'm creating a headless version of our website and their ability to show reviews on external developments is so great. Not many review platforms offer that.

FlowstateCoffee
Australie
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 mars 2024

Outstanding customer service! I was in the middle of cleaning up my website-adding new products, customizing some product and collection pages, deleting old products, etc. and decided to check my apps to ensure they were all still up-to-date. I noticed Judge.me updated their app so I went to upload the latest version, but I had some issues. It could’ve been because I’m using a custom website template, not a Shopify template, and had to delete the app for reinstallation. It requested my reasoning for the deletion and within 10-15 mins, I received an email from Gena asking if I needed help. She had me back up and going within no time-on a Saturday! I didn’t even have to reach out for help, she reached out to me! That’s great technical support and customer service! Thanks Gena for all your help! I truly appreciate it! It’s hard to find good customer service these days. It explains the reason why Judge.me has a 5 star review. It’s been earned. And, I love the updated version! Keep up the great work!!

BERKSHIRE AND WAY
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 avril 2024

This review app does everything I need and then some, and it's not expensive at all for the Awesome Plan.
Wound up abandoning Yotpo for Judge.Me, and now I have more features, cheaper pricing, and their support team is amazing.
Very quick to reply, assisted and installed things for me when I couldn't figure it out, and got it all done while we were engaged in the Chat feature.

DZPL
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

Hakima, has helped me in a very professional way. She has understood what I mean without asking the complicated question back. If she was unsure, she explained to me how she had understood it and confirmed before making a change so that everything was correct. WOW! If everyone were like Hakima, online stores worldwide would have developed at the speed of light! Hats off and thanks again for your help Hakima. Regards Michael, Mi&Cashmere

Mi&Cashmere
Suède
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

I recently encountered an urgent issue with my online store and reached out to Judge.me for assistance. To my delight, Andrew promptly came to my rescue with a level of expertise and efficiency that truly impressed me.

Andrew's assistance was not only quick but also incredibly thorough. He tackled the problem with precision and provided clear and concise guidance every step of the way. His professionalism and dedication to resolving my issue promptly alleviated my concerns and allowed me to get back to focusing on my business.

I can't thank Judge.me enough for providing such stellar customer support, and Andrew, in particular, deserves special recognition for his outstanding service. His expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to help me were truly commendable.

Thanks to Andrew and the entire team at Judge.me, I can confidently say that I am a satisfied customer. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of reliable support for their e-commerce ventures. Keep up the fantastic work!

Many thanks,
Morena Beach

Morena Beach
7 avril 2024

Definitely supportive! I need to make some changes on the Review Widget Display and the customer service helped me patiently and got all things done quickly. Thank you!

HomeFitnessCode - UK
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

I am very happy with judge.me - the App works great, has a ton of features for customization, incredibly fast support. Also integrates easily with Google Product reviews so my reviews show when users search for my brand. 5 well-deserved stars.

Butt Butter