Avis (30 616)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 8 juillet 2024

They recently made some changes to this app so that email reminders are not sent out anymore after the initial requests if there is no interaction with that email. The reminder wasn't even sent out to a customer who ended up opening the initial email a few days later

That is crazy as the whole point of the reminders is to prompt the opening and interaction of the emails if they don't do so on the initial request.

However, we can still ask their support to send out 1st, 2nd or 3rd reminders manually from their side even if initial request emails aren't opened so that's some consolation.

There have also been some bugs in the email request history as a written review wasn't showing up in the status of emails, and requests were sent for accessory products in the order when it was all set just for the main product review.

Anyway, overall it's quite a good app for review management.

Pool Table Shop
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

There needs to be more ways to customize the coupon that is sent out using the app. There should be an option to apply it to certain collections only in case you have collections you don't want discounted (ie Clearance). Using a static coupon solves this, but then everyone can find that coupon using a coupon finder app, not just the person who leaves the review which defeats the purpose.

ChibiJay Shop
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 3 juin 2024

Thank you for your feedback! While we may not be able to apply coupons to specific collections, we are able to apply static coupons that are set up for specific customer segments which should address your concerns. Our team has reached out with a number of suggestions on how you can do so. We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other issues and we will be available to help!

3 juin 2024

Support is not satisfaction for me.
Their solution is terrible.
App review widget was worked until a few hours, we can't add the widget and don't display now.
Also she is not so positive.

Büromöbel Plus
Allemagne
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 6 juin 2024

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience here. We have escalated your issue to our Support Lead who will be taking over your case and is investigating this further. We would need your help to accept our collaborator request so that we can support you in resolving this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

18 juin 2024

Still learning about the app. Free plan looks very limited, but really good support!

Tiny Humans
Lituanie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 20 juin 2024

Thank you for your review.

We understand that you'd like to have more freedom in editing the custom email template. While that is available on the Awesome plan, we also have the default templates on the Free plan that allow users to use and make changes to the templates without being charged.

Our team has also reached out with a trial to help you explore the custom template and other features in our Awesome plan. Hope it helps!

10 juin 2024

ho avuto un problema e sono stati rapidi nella sostituzione

bopishop
France
42 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 20 juin 2024

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, upon checking, we weren't able to find a previous conversation with you to identify the issue. Our team has reached out to see if there's anything we could help with. Looking forward to assisting you further!

Modifié le 2 juillet 2024

OK app - I dont like they want all kind of informations from customers, so customers can think its SPAM.

Dinluksus.dk
Danemark
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 1 mars 2024

We're sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

We aim to ensure compliance with legal requirements and protect both merchants and customers. The text displayed is often necessary to inform customers about their rights and data usage, ensuring transparency and trust.

We understand your concerns about overwhelming customers and have taken your feedback into consideration to improve the user experience.

Modifié le 3 juin 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

UPDATE
Customer support has been better since the first.
bring my review back to 3 star

Wandertooties
Émirats arabes unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

14 février 2024

Well done

Omega McBride Brand
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
25 décembre 2023

The App seems great but I'm having a hard time for my actual reviews to show up.

Soulful Paws PDX
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Judge.me a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time showing the reviews.

Upon checking, it seems you have managed to show the reviews now. Great work!

In case you have any other difficulties while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We'd be more than happy to help.

29 avril 2022

The app is great however it has limitations that need to be corrected. If you have many products and group the reviews Google Merchant will give you an error on the reviews and will not show them due to 'too big'. A workaround is to break the single XML file into multiple smaller files and submit it as a zip file which Google recommends and accepts.

Uniqfind