Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 février 2024

i recently had the pleasure of interacting with the support team and i must say they exceeded all my expectations. from the moment i reached out with my inquiry i was met with professionalism

theminiglam
Pakistan
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2024

Setting up the app is not super-easy, but the support is great. I am not tech savvy so it may be easier for other folks. I can't say how the app works yet since I just started using it.

Artesão Cookie Molds
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 février 2024

Wasn't for me, but amazing online support

Bargue Plate Supply
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 décembre 2023

I have recently been surprised and thoroughly satisfied with the extraordinary experience I've had with this application. From the outset, the application has exceeded my expectations, offering a wide range of features and an intuitive interface that has made my use of the service extremely enjoyable.

What has truly made this experience exceptional is the support service provided. In particular, I would like to commend Soufiane for his kindness and extraordinary availability in promptly resolving any issues I encountered. His professionalism and expertise made the troubleshooting process quick and efficient, demonstrating a remarkable commitment to customer satisfaction.

The application also stands out for its ability to adapt to user needs and for the quality of support provided. It is evident that the company pays great attention to the overall user experience, creating an environment where customer satisfaction is clearly a priority.

In summary, I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for a reliable and quality service.

My Store
Italie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

One of the few apps working with a Hydrogen Storefront, fast and reliable. The support is quick to respond too.

The UI & UX would benefit from some rework though :)

Chasse Vision
France
10 janvier 2024

only just started, but surely a huge amount of review possibilities!

Geografiker
Allemagne
21 décembre 2023

Kudos to Abderrahman, for his prompt response to our request. However, it would be more advantageous if there could be another means to obtain a verified badge from customers who write their evaluations directly on the website rather than sending an email back and forth.

Glance Cosmetics
Émirats arabes unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 mars 2024

they do what they can as best they can.

Nicole Niles Global Tech