Avis (30 518)

great customer service by Carlos

Prospect Riding
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2024

This is the best app off all time for review's and the support was really good

WineBasketsGT
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

good customer service! the app is good too but somethings can be better

INFINITY FASHION®
Pays-Bas
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

My experience using this app on my website is quite satisfactory.

USU Cosmetics
Espagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

Gabriela was super helpful answering my questions and helping me set things up. Good support

Zero Fox Tree Crops
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 4 avril 2024

Update: I had given this app 5 reviews. Since then, I added a second site with more to come. However, there is ONE guy at the support group that has made this a nightmare for me. Everybody else is great. However, whenever I run into this guy, I spend hours and he never solved a single problem. As a result, I am lowering this to 4 reviews.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I tried 5 different Review apps. Judge.me is absolutely the best value - by far. It has excellent support (well, except for that 1 guy). It is the most native Review app for Shopify and it has all the bells and whistles you would find in other apps that are so much more expensive.

GFL Cosmetics USA
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 avril 2024

Good app and responsive help, however the display of the reviews is not very customizable at all, and in my opinion it looks quite bulky at the bottom of a product page.

Mick's Art Goods
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

So far, the app has been good. It's still early days since launching the website but I am impressed with the Support team. Their prompt responses has been great when needing assistance with something.

body pH
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 février 2024

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2024

So far nothing to complein, when i installed the app, it not worked properly so Hakima, helped me and was great

Maruqe