Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 février 2024

Quick and friendly service! Helped answer all my questions about the app as a new user.

Ella Bella
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2024

Very very good!

Virqin Hair
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Judge.me app has been great, whenever the site is updated, so too is the app automatically without me a having to figure out what to do. Whenever I've had 'how to' questions, I've gotten responses promptly via the chat. We're a very small business, and this app has provided valuable worry-free features to our website.

Hog Heaven Coffee
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Fantastic Appl Wonderful help and support when needed. It definitely helps lift my sales showing the reviews from my customers.

Bumblebeez Kidz Boutique
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

One of the best values in the shopify app market. There's no reason to consider any other review app!

Wildhorn Outfitters
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 mars 2024

Judge.me is the best. We have been using this app for 6+ years now. Install it and you won't regret it. The amount of value Judge.me will provide you for the price you will pay is outrageous. They should be charging more, but they won't to your advantage.

Craft&Ride
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

Solid chat support today on a less than simple issue we had on our site. The support team took the time to understand the problem and find a solution. Thank you.

Aluminati Guitars
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

Love Judge.me! Been using it for our 3D filament for YEARS! I think it was one of the first apps we downloaded and we're still using it today. Works great, easy to customize and customer service has been perfect. Sent a message a few hours ago, and received a helpful reply not long ago!

GreenGate3D
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2024

Always reply us very quickly, and help us solved very quickly too, thank you, high recommend.

Okstyles
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 5 avril 2024

Victor was such a big he fixed my issue with my theme within a matter of a couple of minutes. He is awesome!

Unruly Queen