Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 février 2024

Very easy to setup and use and has worked efficiently with our shopify site for 2 years now. I have had to message support multiple times for information and have always had prompt and friendly service from their staff.

thrae
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2024

So far, so good! I just installed this app a few months ago and it's been a great experience so far. We don't get a ton of e-commerce traffic (working on it!) but we do get reviews here and there thanks to the Judge.me app. Their tech support crew is super fast and friendly and the app is affordable which is important bc software fees really add up! The review request emails are customizable and easy to set up. I would recommend this app for sure.

HYCH: Heat You Can Handle
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

As a novice ecommerce store owner, nothing seems to be intuitive. So I contacted the Judge.me Customer Chat Line. I was fortunate to reach Rodrigo, who helped me to eliminate a duplication that was appearing on my product customer review request.

In addition, Rodrigo provided me a link that should be very help in collecting much need reviews for my products. Thanks again Rodrigo.

Health Tracker Products.com
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mars 2024

I really like this app for getting reviews for my Shopify shop.

They automatically send out review request emails, which has grown my review numbers nicely. Plus they can automatically give your customers a thank you discount code so you don't have to do it yourself.

I had to contact the customer support because I was trying to add their widget for external websites (non-Shopify) to one of my websites and it wasn't working properly. The customer support rep fixed the issue quickly for me.

Highly recommend this app!

Wild And Solo
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

The best Shopify review app there is. Great features (even on the free plan) and the live chat were very fast, able to fix my issue promptly, and explained how to do it.

Dice Dragons
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Fantastic Appl Wonderful help and support when needed. It definitely helps lift my sales showing the reviews from my customers.

Bumblebeez Kidz Boutique
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

The best review app on Shopify. I tried a few others but I came back to Judge.me because they are the easiest, most reliable and customer service is excellent! Thanh was also SUPER helpful in setting things, so thank you! Can't recommend enough!

ONEIRIA HERBALS
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 avril 2024

Brian in the support team responded quickly to my enquiry and helped to fix my integration when we relaunched our website really quickly. Great knowledge and clear help - wish all help on apps was as good as this! Recommend using.

Duffle&Co
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Amazing support team. Beautiful system, definitely recommend this judging system. Integrates with a lot of other apps. And is easy to use.

Anime Gear Guru
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 février 2024

Best support and best review app PERIOD! Messaged in with an issue that took me far too long to figure out. Which i never did. Messaged support, within 30 seconds Thanh had my issue resolved and went above and beyond and made sure that everything else came thru right! Couldnt be happier!

Covert Drones